Who's had to put AdBlue in yet?

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
Max the Cat

Re: Who's had to put AdBlue in yet?

Post by Max the Cat » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:52 am

By the way that was £10.78 for a 10 litre can (2 gallons)
2.0d Portfolio Auto AWD Corris Grey, black leather, skinny spare

Smitten

Post by Smitten » Mon Feb 12, 2018 8:04 pm

Sounds like it isn't much more expensive than screen wash so worthwhile keeping some handy for interim top up's and letting it run low to coincide with services for a free refill, if you have the service card.
3.0 diesel S, 22" rims, Santorini black, black pck, LEDs, Priv, 350W, Control Pro, Ebony/Oyster, AdSR, space saver, config ambient, remote release, lumbar, winter pack, rear recline....ordered, delivery March.

PhilH67

Post by PhilH67 » Tue Feb 13, 2018 3:37 pm

It would have been an expensive latte had I not had the service pack which made it free (both the adblue and latte)

My wife's driving is mainly a road commute and stuck in the traffic of Nottingham whereas my driving is mainly fast motorway driving (all the way up to 70mph, honest officer)

philmayfield

Post by philmayfield » Fri Feb 16, 2018 10:37 am

I had my first AdBlue warning yesterday. This was at 4,400 miles. It told me to add 12 litres. Obviously I didn’t know how much it contained on delivery. I stopped at the first garage, poured in the contents of three 3.5 litre squeezy bottles; the warning cleared and I went on my way in 5 minutes. No big deal - easy peasy!

Return to “Faults & Technical”