Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

Who's had to put AdBlue in yet?

60K views 80 replies 44 participants last post by  RDB1 
#1 ·
I've for the first had to top up my AdBlue tank at 8900miles and was wondering who else has done it and what miles did the message appear.

#77 ·
DarrenA said:
5800 miles in and got the 1500 mile warning (240bhp engine). So topped it up myself. Will see when it next asks (car is over 7k now).
12,500 miles in and next warning to add some more (1,400 miles to go according to the warning). So about 8,200 miles if I let it go to near empty from the last complete fill.

#79 ·
My warning is on now at 7500 but its been on a while, still saying around 500 miles to go before the engine will refuse to start so will fill up soon. Its on Amber but I think it turns red before life gets serious.

#80 ·
I have got warning on after 12500 miles it says 930 miles to go in next adblue service. I have service plan but got some adble to put me on till first service end of july so put in 3 litres turned ignition on and it still says 930 miles. Does it only reset after filling full? Or reset after driving a few miles?

#81 ·
So I had my Adblue topped up at around 7800 miles and immediately it showed it had another 7800 miles to needing more - thought it strange that it came up with exactly the same mileage and seems to be consistent a few miles on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.