Is your radio volume / power switch illiminated ?

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
iloveabersoch

Is your radio volume / power switch illiminated ?

Post by iloveabersoch » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:16 pm

My on off, volume knob for the radio is not illiminated when in fact all other switches are. Is your FP the same or do I have a fault ?
Buying stuff, enjoying it, selling it and buying more stuff.

JLRnumber5

Re: Is your radio volume / power switch illiminated ?

Post by JLRnumber5 » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:28 pm

iloveabersoch wrote:My on off, volume knob for the radio is not illiminated when in fact all other switches are. Is your FP the same or do I have a fault ?
No it's not .. a couple of threads on this on the US forum .. for some people it seems to be a huge problem!
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:36 pm

Personally i do not see it as an issue as i turn the volume up and down off the steering wheel controls anyway. :)
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Fri Dec 02, 2016 5:51 pm

It's not a fault. It is just how they all are, who knows why? . . same in all JLR models I think, my old Evoque was certainly the same.

I agree that it perhaps ought to illuminate, ideally, but luckily it's actually very easy to find the radio on/off knob in the F-Pace in the dark because of the way the console around the knob is illuminated anyway.
8-) . . been enjoying since July '16, 2.0d R-Sport, Ammonite + Black Pack, Jet/Red interior and a few useful options

luminated

Post by luminated » Fri Dec 02, 2016 6:02 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:No it's not .. a couple of threads on this on the US forum .. for some people it seems to be a huge problem!
Would expect anything different from Americans, bet they will be using this as a reason to reject their cars and probably win.lol
F-Pace 3.0dS Glacier White, Black leather, Black Pack, 22" Double Helix Black, InControl Touch Pro 825w, Cold Cilmate Pack, 10 way with memory, AdSR, Space Saver Wheel & Lane assist.

GONE BUT NOT FORGOTTEN ;)

iloveabersoch

Post by iloveabersoch » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:38 pm

Thanks guys.........99.9% of the time I use the steering wheel switches but when you look at the dash, it looks strange that just one button is dark. Thanks again.
Buying stuff, enjoying it, selling it and buying more stuff.

Nick001

Post by Nick001 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 3:59 pm

Would've been nice to have this. My issue is that the remote boot button has no light and in dark is completely impossible to find except by guess !

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Mon Dec 12, 2016 4:33 pm

Nick001 wrote:Would've been nice to have this. My issue is that the remote boot button has no light and in dark is completely impossible to find except by guess !
You can still use the key if its too hand.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:34 pm

Nick001 wrote:Would've been nice to have this. My issue is that the remote boot button has no light and in dark is completely impossible to find except by guess !
Intrigued to know when you find the need to press the remote boot release from inside the car. I don't think I've ever pressed it.
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Gdank

Post by Gdank » Mon Dec 12, 2016 5:37 pm

I just kick :mrgreen:
Owned : 3.0d Sport (2016) - Owned 1 Year! 7000 miles : Issues = None - Stolen! Get a Steering Wheel Lock!

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”