ICTP Patch '3'

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
F-Pace S

Re: ICTP Patch '3'

Post by F-Pace S » Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:03 pm

How interesting JLR5, I think that proves the theory that a little information is a dangerous thing, the joys of the internet.

I really hope they can solve your issues with its long stay at the dealership, do let us know more when you know more

Cheers
Piers
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:55 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:Harwoods Croydon .. they say they should have it this week - but won't apply it to customers cars until it's been tested. Hence next week.
Intresteting, same group as mine but mines having the work and updating done this Friday, very strange how same group has different views between its locations.

They told me they had the update on Friday.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

jonty1625

Post by jonty1625 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 2:58 pm

There is a worrying few things popping up on TOPix at the moment - inlcuding "possible B pillar water leak" !!!

On my list of "unauthorised features" my dealer suggested around 90% were covered by the updates... it really seems like information is spat out by a random sentence generator!! Maybe we should compile / aggregate issues then when you go to collect your car, take a print out and a clipboard and do a PDI on everything!

Link to JLR's online customer service department : http://tinyurl.com/8ss2jgg
3.0s DSB, All Jet Interior, 22" Turbines, ICTP 825w, 14x14 Climate Seats, Recling Rear Seats, Convenience Pack, Heated Steering Wheel, ADSR, Privacy Glass, Xenon Headlights, Blind Spot Monitors, APP and Cup Holder Cover

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:23 pm

Jagfpacejk wrote:
JLRnumber5 wrote:Harwoods Croydon .. they say they should have it this week - but won't apply it to customers cars until it's been tested. Hence next week.
Intresteting, same group as mine but mines having the work and updating done this Friday, very strange how same group has different views between its locations.

So are you sure they are taking about the big "7 hour update"? Or are they talking about the other updates contained in their Patch 3 of last week?

Would be good if you could clarify. For clarity the "big 7" update contains stuff for suspension among other things.

I sat with the service manager for an hour this morning so would be surprised if I was given bum info.
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Timbo62

Post by Timbo62 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 3:38 pm

I was due to collect my car on Wednesday this week. Dealer rang me at the weekend to say that Jaguar will not allow him to release the car to me until the update (not sure which one) is applied. He said it would take a few hours to apply and that he was "hoping" to get the update this week.
So now I'm in no mans land with no idea when I will get the car.
Disappointed.
However, if I get a good car with no problems, its worth the wait. BUT that's a big IF.
Delivered Nov 16: 3.0D S. Ammonite. Red/ Jet. Black pack. 22 Turbines Grey. 14 way memory. ICTP 825w. Fixed Pano. AdSR. Privacy. Space saver. Jet headliner. BSM. Surround cam. Mood lighting. The obvious cup holder cover. Partridge in pear tree :)

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Mon Oct 31, 2016 4:39 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Jagfpacejk wrote:

So are you sure they are taking about the big "7 hour update"? Or are they talking about the other updates contained in their Patch 3 of last week?

Would be good if you could clarify. For clarity the "big 7" update contains stuff for suspension among other things.

I sat with the service manager for an hour this morning so would be surprised if I was given bum info.
They are picking up my car early Friday as they said the update will take 6 to 7 hours to do so I would say it's the same update.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Waynem

Post by Waynem » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:06 pm

Don't hold your breath :shock:

Hydrajaws

Post by Hydrajaws » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:09 pm

Upgrade target date April 2017 wait and see!!
2 Rejected F Paces behind me and now happily driving a 2018. 2.0 D 240 AWD XF Sportbrake in caesium blue.
2006 XK 4.2 Convertible. 1965 Daimler 2.5 V8 .

Waynem

Post by Waynem » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:11 pm

:?:

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Mon Oct 31, 2016 5:12 pm

Yup that sounds like the one! Well Harwoods Croydon hadn't received it as of this morning. So I agree that's odd.
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”