ICTP status icon

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
neilox1

ICTP status icon

Post by neilox1 » Wed May 15, 2019 6:52 pm

I had a status icon appear at the top left of the ICTP screen the other day, next to the 4G icon. It looked like a phone in a circle. I have never seen this symbol before and was just wondering what it meant. The manual doesn’t show it in the list, it was in the same location as the crossed out G “no network connection” symbol but it was definitely not that. It disappeared after the engine was turned off and on again so I am unable to provide a photo. Just curious as to what it meant.
R-Sport 2.0D, corris grey, opening pan roof, ICTP, 18 way seats, LED headlights, folding mirrors

Felixstowe

Re: ICTP status icon

Post by Felixstowe » Wed May 15, 2019 7:19 pm

I’ve had that, I believe it’s a missed call sign 👍
F Pace R-Sport 2.0D AWD, M/Y 18, Black pack, memory seats, Glass roof, ITCP, 22” wheels. plus a few other bits!
Previously:
XF, XE, XJ, S Type and the first car X Type.

Jalees

Post by Jalees » Thu May 16, 2019 1:06 am

Hi,

I think this is what you are after ?

https://www.fpaceforum.com/forum/electr ... pics/39505

Looks like something to do with Voicemail haven't checked it myself but courtesy of USA f pace forum.

Thanks.
MY18 F Pace, 25t R sport, Firenze red, and some options.
Ex owner of Mercedes C200 AMG Line premium plus. I keep comparing the options and get disappointed sometimes JAG is missing out from half priced car.

neilox1

Post by neilox1 » Thu May 16, 2019 9:24 am

Thanks, makes sense now, but doesn’t make sense why it’s not in the manual!
R-Sport 2.0D, corris grey, opening pan roof, ICTP, 18 way seats, LED headlights, folding mirrors

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”