ICTP Patch 4.0

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
MyNameIsMatt
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 am

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by MyNameIsMatt » Thu Oct 11, 2018 6:05 pm

YES!! Just picked my car up after a V4 update - wow, what a difference!! It’s like night and day!

Apple CarPlay - thanks nicknr, your info helped massively
Voice control satnav
New ICTP interface

LOVING CarPlay and great that it integrates Google Maps as the nav system! Also reads my SMS and WhatsApp messages and lets me reply via voice recognition. I feel like I’ve jumped into the 21st century!

Thanks F-Pace Forum, you’re the best!
3.0d glacier white, jet seats & headlining, privacy glass, black pack, 20" black venom, InControl Touch Pro with 380w, oh and the best bit is the remote release levers for the second row!


ptolemyiv
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by ptolemyiv » Fri Oct 12, 2018 10:46 am

Which dealer was this?? Did they have to do the smartphone app activation.. did they do all this for free? Which MY are you?

Thanks!
3L Petrol, Loire blue, Ultimate Black, Pano, AdaptLED, AadaptCC, BlindSpot, LaneKeep, Privacy, Parking, 18-way memory, ITCP, 825W, Cold Climate Pack


nicknr
Posts: 10
Joined: Sun Sep 30, 2018 6:32 pm

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by nicknr » Fri Oct 12, 2018 11:51 am

I had it activated for free on the last update, I have a 17MY XF though.

My favourite bit has to be pressing and holding the voice control button brings up Siri even when car play is not on the screen (phone still plugged in obviously)


MyNameIsMatt
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 am

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by MyNameIsMatt » Fri Oct 12, 2018 4:56 pm

It was done at Marshalls Cambridge - I'm usually pulling my hair out with them but, to their credit, they came up trumps on the update this time round... although I did need to push them a little and the info on this thread helped enormously.

It was all done for free and I guess they activated the smartphone pack as a separate part of the update, I don't know for sure as its all done behind the scenes - they didn't seem to know about it until I showed them the info from nicknr.

My F-Pace is an X761 2017MY and the ICTP had not been updated since the factory.
3.0d glacier white, jet seats & headlining, privacy glass, black pack, 20" black venom, InControl Touch Pro with 380w, oh and the best bit is the remote release levers for the second row!


ptolemyiv
Posts: 30
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 4:18 pm

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by ptolemyiv » Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:12 am

Great stuff and congrats! Don't think I had heard of anyone else definitively getting it in the fpace.. dealer I am talking to saying will be end of month or Nov before they get anything

V annoying the mixed messages!
3L Petrol, Loire blue, Ultimate Black, Pano, AdaptLED, AadaptCC, BlindSpot, LaneKeep, Privacy, Parking, 18-way memory, ITCP, 825W, Cold Climate Pack


User avatar
DPinTX
Posts: 19
Joined: Sat Oct 13, 2018 6:15 am
Contact:

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by DPinTX » Mon Oct 15, 2018 6:49 am

ptolemyiv wrote:
Sat Oct 13, 2018 7:12 am
Great stuff and congrats! Don't think I had heard of anyone else definitively getting it in the fpace.. dealer I am talking to saying will be end of month or Nov before they get anything

V annoying the mixed messages!


The software was released on October 8th it’s up to the dealers to update thier own in house service computers to thr latest software so they can then update customers cars. Some dealers don’t take the this. That’s what causes delays. Plus sometimes the service techs don’t talk to the service advisors to let them know when they are ready to roll out the latest updates.

DP
2019 S in Silicon Silver with Light Oyster / Jet interior
old car 2017 R-Sport in Ingot
A forum post should be like long enough to cover the subject yet short enough to generate interest.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FPACE/


June16
Posts: 922
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by June16 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm

Just booked mine in for latest phase 4 and Apple Car play plus some winter tyres.

They want £200 for Apple Car play so I’ve asked them to go back and check why I’m having to pay for it whilst ICTP doesn’t work properly .

I await their answer
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc


MyNameIsMatt
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 am

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by MyNameIsMatt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm

June16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm
Just booked mine in for latest phase 4 and Apple Car play plus some winter tyres.

They want £200 for Apple Car play so I’ve asked them to go back and check why I’m having to pay for it whilst ICTP doesn’t work properly .

I await their answer
£200!! Shocking! Which dealer is this?
3.0d glacier white, jet seats & headlining, privacy glass, black pack, 20" black venom, InControl Touch Pro with 380w, oh and the best bit is the remote release levers for the second row!


June16
Posts: 922
Joined: Wed Nov 16, 2016 10:45 pm

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by June16 » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:18 pm

MyNameIsMatt wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm
June16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm
Just booked mine in for latest phase 4 and Apple Car play plus some winter tyres.

They want £200 for Apple Car play so I’ve asked them to go back and check why I’m having to pay for it whilst ICTP doesn’t work properly .

I await their answer
£200!! Shocking! Which dealer is this?
Lancaster Reading, which dealer did you use?
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc


MyNameIsMatt
Posts: 159
Joined: Sat Apr 30, 2016 8:33 am

Re: ICTP Patch 4.0

Post by MyNameIsMatt » Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:25 pm

June16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:18 pm
MyNameIsMatt wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 1:07 pm
June16 wrote:
Mon Oct 15, 2018 12:50 pm
Just booked mine in for latest phase 4 and Apple Car play plus some winter tyres.

They want £200 for Apple Car play so I’ve asked them to go back and check why I’m having to pay for it whilst ICTP doesn’t work properly .

I await their answer
£200!! Shocking! Which dealer is this?
Lancaster Reading, which dealer did you use?
Marshalls Cambridge
3.0d glacier white, jet seats & headlining, privacy glass, black pack, 20" black venom, InControl Touch Pro with 380w, oh and the best bit is the remote release levers for the second row!


Post Reply

Return to “Faults & Technical Discussions”