ICTP Patch '3'

Faults and Technical chat for the Jaguar F-Pace.
mike72uk

Re: ICTP Patch '3'

Post by mike72uk » Fri Dec 08, 2017 12:37 am

Where did you get that list from Mbadger77 ?
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

corriescar66

Post by corriescar66 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 am

Mbadger77 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 pm
Is that the 3.5 07

This update includes the following enhancements to InControl Touch Pro:
  • Improved stability and performance of the InControl Touch Pro software download.
  • Support for vehicles fitted with an Infotainment Slave Controller (ISC).
  • Improvements to the audio system. This is to address concerns relating to audio crackles and muted audio following a phone call.
  • Improvements to the Bluetooth connectivity. This is to address concerns relating to the Bluetooth connection failing to establish automatically and Bluetooth connections taking an excessive time to establish.
  • Improvements to the camera system. This is to address concerns relating to the availability of the camera image on screen.
  • Improvements to the telephone system. This is to address concerns relating to the display of contacts on screen.
  • Improvements to the television system. This is to address concerns relating to the availability of the selected channel.
When did that appear on Topix?

It describes quite accurately the problems I've had post 3.0 with my bluetooth/phone, but sadly no mention of the screwed up USB music interface...
Nov 2016: 3.0 S V6 Supercharged Petrol/Italiana da Corsa Rossa / Jet-Taurus/ 22" Helix etc....

redonebe

Post by redonebe » Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:56 am

corriescar66 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 am

It describes quite accurately the problems I've had post 3.0 with my bluetooth/phone, but sadly no mention of the screwed up USB music interface...

And Siri disappeared also.
2.0D Prestige, Ultimate Black, Jet, Intouch Pro , privacy, 18" Lightweight 15, cup holder cover....,

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:45 pm

corriescar66 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 9:08 am
Mbadger77 wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 5:09 pm
Is that the 3.5 07

This update includes the following enhancements to InControl Touch Pro:
  • Improved stability and performance of the InControl Touch Pro software download.
  • Support for vehicles fitted with an Infotainment Slave Controller (ISC).
  • Improvements to the audio system. This is to address concerns relating to audio crackles and muted audio following a phone call.
  • Improvements to the Bluetooth connectivity. This is to address concerns relating to the Bluetooth connection failing to establish automatically and Bluetooth connections taking an excessive time to establish.
  • Improvements to the camera system. This is to address concerns relating to the availability of the camera image on screen.
  • Improvements to the telephone system. This is to address concerns relating to the display of contacts on screen.
  • Improvements to the television system. This is to address concerns relating to the availability of the selected channel.

last night.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Jim

Post by Jim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm

I looked on Topix after your post last night Mbadger and it didn't appear to be listed, looked again this morning and it was at the top of the list :D
Oct 2016 - 2.0 D, Portfolio, Auto, AWD, Ultimate Black, Light Oyster, 14-Way Front Seats with Passenger and Drivers memory pack, electrically adjustable steering wheel, 360⁰ parking aid, ICTP 380W, LED headlights, remote rear seat release.

Jim

Post by Jim » Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm

Jim wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm
I looked on Topix after your post last night Mbadger and it didn't appear to be listed, looked again this morning and it was at the top of the list :D

P.S. forgot to say, this time I'm not volunteering to go anywhere near first for this update.
Oct 2016 - 2.0 D, Portfolio, Auto, AWD, Ultimate Black, Light Oyster, 14-Way Front Seats with Passenger and Drivers memory pack, electrically adjustable steering wheel, 360⁰ parking aid, ICTP 380W, LED headlights, remote rear seat release.

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Fri Dec 08, 2017 10:21 pm

Jim wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:42 pm
Jim wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 4:41 pm

P.S. forgot to say, this time I'm not volunteering to go anywhere near first for this update.
Don’t worry guys and girls. Guinea pig here and ready to run headlong in again. Hope to report soon.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Sun Dec 10, 2017 3:54 pm

Topix document related to InControl Touch Pro 3_005_07

860311.pdf
(1.25 MiB) Downloaded 78 times

25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Mightybigdave

Post by Mightybigdave » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 am

I’ve had the 3.0 upgrade which cured all the problems I had previously but it has introduced the increased startup time and not remembering last track played on USB stick. It’s 6 steps forward and two back.
2.0 R Sport auto, White, Black Pack, 20inch rims, ICTP, pano opening roof, 18 way elec, memory, privacy. (on order)

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:34 pm

Mightybigdave wrote:
Mon Dec 11, 2017 6:36 am
I’ve had the 3.0 upgrade which cured all the problems I had previously but it has introduced the increased startup time and not remembering last track played on USB stick. It’s 6 steps forward and two back.
Yes the sometimes slow startup has become a pain. I mitigate it by using remote start now it’s cold and it’s fine then as long as you remember.
Hoping to have latest V3 patch in next few days,

Return to “Faults & Technical”