Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

MY19 finally arrived

5K views 5 replies 6 participants last post by  Blucat 
#1 ·
After what felt like an eternity, our new 3.0d S MY19 arrived following ordering in April.

We chucked in pretty much every option going so has a lot of tricks up its sleeve. Particularly liking the adaptive cruise with steering assist! Very strange having the car turn for itself on the motorway...

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Plant

Just recently had it ceramic coated to help maintain that shine for some to come.

Couldn't be happier :D

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
Looks great! Loving THOSE wheels. Class :lol:

Paintwork looks great - hope it will stay that way! I picked mine up around the time you ordered yours but had a chip in a passenger door two weeks later probably from a supermarket car park, then a scratch down both drivers side doors which looked like a buckle mark possibly from a bag after parking on street. Finally some fine scratches to the front wing!! All in the first six weeks. Revive sorted the chip and I polished out the scratches myself and they are barely noticeable now. I am extremely fussy about where I park now!

It had 00007 on the clock at collection and now has 3,500 with no issues and the MPG has improved substantially over what I was getting originally as the engine has loosened-up.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.