my new R sport

Post pictures of your F-Pace here
jagman2017

my new R sport

Post by jagman2017 » Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:47 pm

detailing all finished

994F1EDF-51E0-43C8-958E-F76EE5F940EF.png

2.0 Petrol R sport caesium Blue 22” Black wheels Black pack, puddle lights, 380 ict pro pack, ambient lighting, seats oyster & lime stitching,privacy glass.panoramic roof,glasses holder,10 way electric seats, xenon lights, sliding cup holder cover

Jagfpacejk

Re: my new R sport

Post by Jagfpacejk » Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:04 am

Very nice indeed, the blue always shines well.

Suits the car.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

June16

Post by June16 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 1:16 am

Lovely Car, every time I see that blue I have little wobble about choosing green in my order.
MY18 Rsport 25t BRG , Ebony - Oyster, 18 way mem, Surround Cam, blis, ICTP, LED adaptive....etc

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Tue Dec 19, 2017 10:12 am

Awesome Jagman2017.

Place looks familiar ....

IMG_2309.jpg

The KDS guys are superb, perhaps a little pricier than some, but in that respect you very much" gets what you pay for !"

What did you have done?
The GTechniq Full Protection package ? (I think they use CS Ultra now as opposed to Black) Did you get any paint correction done before application?

Regards,
Mike
Last edited by mike72uk on Tue Dec 19, 2017 12:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch) - MY18
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

RSPORT27

Post by RSPORT27 » Tue Dec 19, 2017 11:55 am

Congratulations guys! Two beautiful looking cars there!
R Sport AWD, Ammonite, Jet/Red, Adaptive Dynamics, Bionics, ICTP, Park Assist, Activity Key and Cup Holder Cover.

Bob a

Post by Bob a » Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:22 pm

Stunning

jagman2017

Post by jagman2017 » Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:17 pm

Hi mike72uk
Yes looks very familiar.
I looked at loads of detaileres before I decided
On these guys there unit is amazing and as they teach technician how to apply Gtechniq from all over the world I decided this is the place.
They did do the paint correction and full in and out Gtechniq package including wheels glass calipers ect
Came out great as you can see and washing is so easy
Think they did your car the week before mine
Looks equally as great can’t recommend these guys enough will definitely use again.
2.0 Petrol R sport caesium Blue 22” Black wheels Black pack, puddle lights, 380 ict pro pack, ambient lighting, seats oyster & lime stitching,privacy glass.panoramic roof,glasses holder,10 way electric seats, xenon lights, sliding cup holder cover

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Wed Dec 27, 2017 3:56 pm

jagman2017 wrote:
Tue Dec 26, 2017 11:17 pm
Hi mike72uk
Yes looks very familiar.
I looked at loads of detaileres before I decided
On these guys there unit is amazing and as they teach technician how to apply Gtechniq from all over the world I decided this is the place.
They did do the paint correction and full in and out Gtechniq package including wheels glass calipers ect
Came out great as you can see and washing is so easy
Think they did your car the week before mine
Looks equally as great can’t recommend these guys enough will definitely use again.
Couldn't agree more....they were very professional and seemed to take extreme pride and care in their work. suffice to say I also researched and came across other who said they could do it in a day (for three coats that require a minimum 12 hr curing in between....defying the laws of time there I suspect!) and another who was mobile......all to save no more than £100 ! Went with the old "you get's what you pays for" approach in the end !

Must say mine needs a good wash now after the weather for the past few days ! First wash was a doddle, pressure wash rinse, snow foam, pressure wash rinse micro fibre towel dry...just over an hour all in and was sparkling again !

M.
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

lisa71

Post by lisa71 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 pm

Hi guys, can I ask how much and how long it takes and where is this garage. Both cars look fantastic and I would love to get mine done just need to organise a hire car.
2.0d Portfolio AWD, Ammo Grey, Oyster interior - This car is the nuts :shock:

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:22 pm

lisa71 wrote:
Sat Dec 30, 2017 1:02 pm
Hi guys, can I ask how much and how long it takes and where is this garage. Both cars look fantastic and I would love to get mine done just need to organise a hire car.
Hi Lisa71

KDS Keltec are based in Gillingham, Kent (https://www.kdskeltec.co.uk) and have a reputation as an excellent and well respected detailer.

In terms of cost and duration it very much depends on the package you want and the paint preparation before the application of the GTechniq coatings. I will say the the prep is the most important to bring the paint to the best possible condition prior to the GTechniq application, and then it depends what elements of GTechniq you elect to have.

As a minimum I would expect 3 days no less given that the Crystal Serum coat requires a 12 hour curing period as do the 2x EXO (hydrophobic coat) coatings that are applied. As a norm, I believe the KDS guys generally work on a Saturday to Saturday basis.

Hope that gives you some idea but best to call and speak to them (assuming you're not miles away - otherwise you could look on the GTechniq site itself for accredited suppliers nearer to you)

Regards
M.

Return to “Members Gallery”