Better luck this time!

Post pictures of your F-Pace here
JLRnumber5

Better luck this time!

Post by JLRnumber5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:39 pm

so far so good ..

IMG_4124.PNG

Last edited by JLRnumber5 on Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Jagfpacejk

Re: Better luck this time!

Post by Jagfpacejk » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:39 pm

Fingers crossed for you.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

blackjagmike

Post by blackjagmike » Sat Jan 28, 2017 2:53 pm

Enjoy
3.0D Ultimate black w/black pack, black 20" Blades 14w Jet Memory Seats, Panoramic Roof, Privacy Glass, ITCP, AdSR etc basically lots of black stuff and toys!!

Jags cat

Post by Jags cat » Sat Jan 28, 2017 3:19 pm

I like the white one better..... what's that older model in the middle? :lol: :lol:
Arrived,JA65 CAT plate, 2 ltr R-sport,ammonite grey, black pack, pano roof, 22" silver helix alloys, meridian upgrade, black/red interior, mood lighting, full size spare,rear camera, serv pack,H/screen, and anything else I can get pass the wife!

YORKIE

Post by YORKIE » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:28 pm

Three touches of real class there even though we are aware one of them has not always behaved itself, I'll leave you all to work out which one. Actually there's a fourth item of class in the photo if you include the colour coded white shoes....................nice touch that. :)
2.0 D AWD PORTFOLIO-AUTO-BRG/OYSTER. 10 way front memory seats, electric steering column, privacy glass, car cover, skinny spare, deployable steps, 5 fan wheels, 5 year service plan, cup holders cover.

"honi soit qui mal y pense" :geek:

corriescar66

Post by corriescar66 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 4:37 pm

Yes, I was going to mention the shoes..... Do you get a free pair if you order white & black pack?

Hope #5.2 is everything #5.1 wasn't...... Though hang on, windows upgrades normally....

No, I'm sure it will be fine! Nice day for it too! 8-)
Nov 2016: 3.0 S V6 Supercharged Petrol/Italiana da Corsa Rossa / Jet-Taurus/ 22" Helix etc....

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:19 pm

Great. Hope it's better than the last one and you can live with it !!

I'm just about happy with mine now though earlier I lost all sound, cameras and rear vehicle detection. Even a park at lights turn off engine and start again didn't bring it back.
All working again now but for a bit.....

Enjoy.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Arianne

Post by Arianne » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:27 pm

Hello JLR5,

We've never met but, without wanting to go all Carl-esque on you, I have grown to like you! Your posts, your humour and your backstory. Every forum needs people like you to make it the kind of place we sneak a peek when we have a coffee break.

Soooooo....... it's great to see you secure your replacement Jaguar. I hope it proves to be reasonably trouble free. I know you love your cars, sounds like you work hard, put up with the commuter hell and choose to spend some of your pennies on this beautiful F-Pace in the photo. Throughly deserved!

Now get out there and start the process of running her in all over again. Let's hope it won't take long for you to bond and for your love affair with your new car to deepen. When I sold my eight year old Vauxhall Vectra to a Polish couple in 2015, we had really bonded - a boring, mundane Vectra for goodness sake! Nobody goes to bed at night and the last thing they think of as they drift off to sleep being "One day I wish I will own a Vectra"! But that car and I had been through 125,000 miles together - snow, wind and rain. We had killed pheasants, grouse and foxes together. And I had tried to kill both of us once while stupidly trying to overtake an articulated lorry on a bend on the A7 - but she saved us both!

Yes, cars are not just tin boxes. They have souls. The F-Pace really has soul and I hope you find her heart & soul quickly and enjoy every minute together.

Now I had better stop before I go all gushy despite being a middle-aged, married man with a 24yr son and a tough businessman when I need to be! Life ain't logic, its emotion driving almost everything behind a facade of logic.

Best wishes JLR5, have fun!

Arianne
Rejected but still affectionately remembered: F-Pace 3.0d V6 S, IRR, 18 way jet/red sports seats + full memory, privacy glass, 22" silver/black double helix, cold climate pack!

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:31 pm

Jags cat wrote:I like the white one better..... what's that older model in the middle? :lol: :lol:
That's ammonite grey!!!
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Jagfpacejk

Post by Jagfpacejk » Sat Jan 28, 2017 5:38 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Jags cat wrote:I like the white one better..... what's that older model in the middle? :lol: :lol:
That's ammonite grey!!!
Do you get spray tans in grey :o
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

Return to “Members Gallery”