Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

First Photos..

8K views 13 replies 12 participants last post by  Mbadger77 
#1 ·
Living in Cornwall we have some stunning scenery so I took my wife out for a drive and a cream tea and on the way managed to take some photos of our new F-Pace.
I particularly like the first one!

See less See more
#2 ·
WOW what wonderful pictures. You must have a very understanding wife letting to stop and take these pictures, I would have never got away with a cream tea :D

#3 ·
That is a wonderful set of pictures, love the fact your wife is sat in most of them, so many times I have done that, and she has sat there rather than get out lol

#4 ·
Yes, they are all really beautiful pictures, thanks for sharing, your car looks fantastic. Very nice to see the little glint of sunlight highlighting the grille surround on the second pic too :p

p.s. in that first pic was that you that had been doing donuts on the tarmac??? :lol:

#6 ·
Damn...... wish I hadn't have seen these before I collect mine tomorrow!

I have the other turbines on mine (mistake on order by dealer, but is being sorted) and yours looks stunning.

Health to enjoy, and great photos too

#9 ·
Fabulous shots. You really have an eye for a great picture.
I just returned from a few days in Cornwall but didn't take any car pics.
Oh well that's my excuse for a return trip. :cool:

#11 ·
Great photos! So now we want more ;)
Congrats on the photos and on the beautiful new car.

#13 ·
I was in Cornwall last week and I did suggest trying to get to a certain place to maybe take a photo. The wife wasn't impressed and thought I was a weirdo. She doesn't get it.
So I just got shots without the car,

Attachments

#14 ·
Great pics by the way. Cornwall not the best place I've found to drive. Was lucky if we had a white line in centre of road and narrow lanes all over the place :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.