Ordered mine today

Post pictures of your F-Pace here
F-Pace S

Re: Ordered mine today

Post by F-Pace S » Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:21 am

I really like that, and I am not generally a black car fan, lovely wheel choice
Rejected two beautiful F-Pace 3.0d S's, loved them both, other than the many faults. :cry: Back to a 535d BMW for me, not ruling out another JLR...Velar...but not in the first year of production again. JLR need to pull their socks up.

Big Pimp

Post by Big Pimp » Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:15 pm

And time has came to say goodbye to my F-Pace.

I'll try to surmise my time with it as best as I can.

I loved this car. I love how it looks, I love how it looked when I first got it, and it still gets attention today.

The F-Pace S is still a bit of a rarity in many ways, and especially one which is running on the larger 22" wheels, so it gets noticed.

The interior is a lovely place to sit, especially in the 14 way seats. They hug you in the right ways and are definitely supportive if you're pushing it on.

In dynamic mode with the sports gearbox engaged it can really carry speed very effortlessly and there wasn't often i didnt get out with a smile on my face after a spirited drive.

The stereo was ok - definitely not the clearest or bassiest sounding but was fine. The larger screen made navigating easy although some bug bears with the jaguar software meant i usually just left it streaming over bluetooth rather than making use of the ICTP spotify app etc.

Navigation is ok, but was sometimes a bit clunky. Also the live search (enabled with a SIM card) only seemed to work half the time and I found I was constantly having to go into the app and make sure everything was enabled.

I came close to going for an SVR version but ultimately i needed something a bit larger. My choices then were Disco5 which i really like but the pricing is getting silly, Audi Q7 which i really didnt like (and there is no current SQ7 variant) and new model X5.

I wasnt prepared to move from an agile nimble F-Pace with >300bhp into a larger X5 with <300bhp so ended up going for a new M50d running ~400bhp

have only done about 50 miles in it so far, but it really is a nice place to be.

All told, i'll look back fondly over my time with my F-Pace because it really is a beauty.

Ross

old & new

IMG_2334.jpg

Ordered:
F Pace S in Ultimate Black running 22" Turbine chrome finish, privacy glass, gloss black window surrounds & LED headlights
Jet 14-way seats with jet headlining and ICTP & TV, mood lighting, electric towbar & more!

Sirrah4941

Post by Sirrah4941 » Mon Aug 19, 2019 9:54 pm

Mine is here on 8th September!! I cannot wait

C08E804A-8F36-4FBA-8CF3-F691B6853485.png

240D F Pace Chequered Flag edition.
White with 22 inch black alloys
825 meridian sound system
Black interior
Upgraded seat pack
Privacy glass

dangezza

Post by dangezza » Tue Aug 20, 2019 12:29 am

Very nice. Is that the yulong white.

Here's mine day after a coat of autoglym UHD wax...brilliant stuff.

20190819_214842.jpg

F Pace 300 Sport (Petrol) ~ Yulong White ~ 22" grey/black alloys ~ fixed side steps, and tints.
Prev: LR DS Dynamic Lux
Prev: Jag XE R Sport
Prev: Audi Q5 S Line
Prev: BMW, Lexus, Alfa, VW, Hyundai, Peugeot, Vauxhall

Black300Sport

Post by Black300Sport » Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:14 pm

New Car has arrived and has gone to the detailers (PMG) for a new car prep. Handover in a couple of days...

7DBB3720-1FF5-4B2C-8EB1-7F07A6CB4EDE.png

Black 300 Sport (Petrol) - Northern Ireland

Big Pimp

Post by Big Pimp » Mon Sep 02, 2019 10:24 pm

Ah - that as yours round there at PMG!

It’s a stunning motor!

Love the black and yellow stitching
Ordered:
F Pace S in Ultimate Black running 22" Turbine chrome finish, privacy glass, gloss black window surrounds & LED headlights
Jet 14-way seats with jet headlining and ICTP & TV, mood lighting, electric towbar & more!

Return to “Members Gallery”