You can have any colour you like...

Post pictures of your F-Pace here
Mbadger77

Re: You can have any colour you like...

Post by Mbadger77 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:10 pm

Now that's a great combo and I like the interior.
Good work.
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

Nubbin

Post by Nubbin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:50 pm

mike72uk wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 pm
Nubbin wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm
mike72uk wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm
Those 18 way seats look great Nubbin. Have gone for the 18-way Mem Pack on mine, so hopefully get the same. Unfortunately my budget didn't extend to the S, so I couldn't get the Ebony/Light Oyster in that arrangement (Ebony inside/Oyster outside) otherwise I would have gone with that The R-Sport option unfortunately has the colours reversed with the Oyster on the cushion/backrest which I want to avoid. (by the way is that satin chrome around the seat switches or just the light?)

M.
Hi Mike, thanks for the positive comments - it is indeed satin chrome finish on the switches. They look really nice too. Hopefully your seats will be the same, but if not and you are interested I bought some stick-on versions from China before I even ordered the car, which are now surplus to requirements. £25 + p+p , cost me £50 :D
You're welcome, that colour combo looks fantastic. I've gone for the Corris Grey (struggled to justify the extra £1K for Carpathian although I have to say it looks superb especially with the black pack - a couple guys grey ones with black convinced me to add the black pack (in lieu of an electric tow-bar ("downgraded" to manual one) and reclining rear seats !)

I'll let you know in December if my seat itches came with the Satin Chrome or if they somehow managed to reserve those for just the S model ones (which would seem strange meaning that they would have to have two different sets off switches.

How does the cushion extension work? Does it just kind of "unroll" as it looks like there isn't any other way for it to extend.

I'm actually intrigued to see what difference there is between the 18-way mem seats and the standard R-Sport electric one (which I think are 10 way by default (assuming one upgrades to electric as the standard ones are 8-way manual adjustment I think) ) - Bolster adjustment, Cushion Extension and 4-way Lumber adjustment I think !

M.
Not sure about the seat bolster, not tried it yet! I wondered about the reclining rears but we won't have passengers very often, but we did go for the remote seat release and the plastic boot liner, which is really good. The rear climate looks good but again we didn't need it. Did you go for InTouch Pro?
2018 380bhp V6 S. Carpathian grey, 20" gloss black wheels, black pack, LCD dash, LED signature headlights, privacy glass, panoramic roof, black/oyster leather, oyster headlining, InTouch Pro, 18-way memory seats, many shiny bits!

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm

The squab extension does unroll. It's excellent. As are the side bolsters. The 18 way seats were the most comfortable seats I've ever had by a mile. Miss them.
Two 3.0D F-pace S gone but not forgotten.

Nubbin

Post by Nubbin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:12 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:54 pm
The squab extension does unroll. It's excellent. As are the side bolsters. The 18 way seats were the most comfortable seats I've ever had by a mile. Miss them.
Agreed! My wife absolutely loves the seat comfort. The interior is a very nice place to spend time. I need to start driving it properly!
2018 380bhp V6 S. Carpathian grey, 20" gloss black wheels, black pack, LCD dash, LED signature headlights, privacy glass, panoramic roof, black/oyster leather, oyster headlining, InTouch Pro, 18-way memory seats, many shiny bits!

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Thu Sep 21, 2017 7:20 am

Nubbin wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm
Not sure about the seat bolster, not tried it yet! I wondered about the reclining rears but we won't have passengers very often, but we did go for the remote seat release and the plastic boot liner, which is really good. The rear climate looks good but again we didn't need it. Did you go for InTouch Pro?
Yup, ICTP (and remote seat release - why thats not standard is beyond me for £60 quid on £50K+ cars !)
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Seats; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Pano Roof; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Gaz3014

Post by Gaz3014 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 8:59 am

Amazing combo......I’m in a sticky position trying to decide between Corris Grey, and Carpathian....🤔

catwoman

Post by catwoman » Sun Nov 05, 2017 12:21 pm

Gaz, Carpathian looks really great on the configurator, it was the colour I first wanted (back when it was called Storm Grey), but you really need to see it with your own eyes. It looks best in bright sunshine, but under almost any other light conditions it just looks black. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with black, but Carpathian Grey is a very expensive way of getting a 'black' looking car!

After seeing it with my own eyes, I decided on the slightly lighter Corris Grey (or Ammonite, as that shade was then called). I'm so glad I did, because it really suits the car under almost any lighting/weather conditions, in daylight or at night. And it hides the road grime particularly well, still looks good even when it's fairly dirty.
8-) . . 2.0d R-Sport, AWD, Ammonite + Blk Pk, Jet/Red

Mbadger77

Post by Mbadger77 » Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:15 pm

Love it. I’d have taken those seats if available. I so so nearly went Storm Grey also but budget was pushed so left it.
Very nice
Only a wheel size away from what I’d pick right now :)
3L Petrol, 22 black Helix (swapped with FIrst Edition 22 Helix), Ultimate Black, BP, Pano, Brogue, Jet, Priv, 825W, Control Pro, ASR, Climate Front Seats, Practicality Pack, Scuff Plate, Blind Spot

craig999

Post by craig999 » Mon Nov 06, 2017 5:16 am

stunning combo great choice and 380 perfect enjoy

Nubbin

Post by Nubbin » Tue Nov 07, 2017 9:41 pm

Mbadger77 wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 2:15 pm
Love it. I’d have taken those seats if available. I so so nearly went Storm Grey also but budget was pushed so left it.
Very nice
Only a wheel size away from what I’d pick right now :)
Oh no, don't! I've started looking at the car and thinking "Should have got 22s!" Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!

:D

Return to “Members Gallery”