You can have any colour you like...

Post pictures of your F-Pace here
Nubbin

You can have any colour you like...

Post by Nubbin » Sun Sep 17, 2017 11:47 pm

20170901_133743.jpg

...as long as it's Carpathian grey, black pack, privacy glass, gloss black wheels, pano roof, black roof rails, and of course red calipers!

Sorry, can't get the oyster seat picture to rotate. Oyster headlining keeps the interior light and spacious.

Seats rotated.jpg

2018 380bhp V6 S. Carpathian grey, 20" gloss black wheels, black pack, LCD dash, LED signature headlights, privacy glass, panoramic roof, black/oyster leather, oyster headlining, InTouch Pro, 18-way memory seats, many shiny bits!

Jagfpacejk

Re: You can have any colour you like...

Post by Jagfpacejk » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:45 am

Very nice indeed said it before that the colour combination you have chosen makes the car look very stealth looking.

Like the seat colour choice also.

Enjoy.
Ex Owner of a Pre Launch 1st Edition Supercharged V6 and a Ex Owner of 1st Edition Diesel V6

JLRnumber5

Post by JLRnumber5 » Mon Sep 18, 2017 8:08 am

Looks good enough to eat :-)
Two rejected FP 3.0 V6 Diesel S. Still a massive JLR fan but driving an Audi until Jaguar gets its act together.

Nubbin

Post by Nubbin » Mon Sep 18, 2017 7:27 pm

Thanks guys! Deliberated for ages on the colour combination, until wife got involved and that sorted it! (She likes gloss black wheels...) Looking forward to releasing all 380 horses after the tedious running in period. Very frustrating.... :-)
2018 380bhp V6 S. Carpathian grey, 20" gloss black wheels, black pack, LCD dash, LED signature headlights, privacy glass, panoramic roof, black/oyster leather, oyster headlining, InTouch Pro, 18-way memory seats, many shiny bits!

Doug

Post by Doug » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:02 pm

Simply gorgeous
F pace R sport 2d auto. Ammonite grey. Black pack. 20" black venoms. Fixed panoramic roof. Privacy glass. Mood lighting. 380w sound. 19" space saver spare. Rear view camera. Cup holder gloss cover + dog guard

DPE

Post by DPE » Mon Sep 18, 2017 9:16 pm

It takes a car to a different level when you can order great combinations of paint colour and leather trims. Almost becomes personal. Nice combinations
F Pace 3.0d S AWD, Corris Grey, Heated Seats front/Rear, Heated Steering Wheel, Panoramic roof, Space Saver wheel and Nice wheels, lots of Stuff.. and cup covers 8-)

Wookiee

Post by Wookiee » Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:40 am

Love the interior. Beautiful!
2018 Portfolio 25T; Firenze Red; ICTP 380; sliding pano roof; cold-climate pack; configurable dynamics; BSM; 20-way seats; privacy glass; adaptive dynamics; configurable mood lighting; spacesaver; cooled glovebox; reclining rear seats

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm

Those 18 way seats look great Nubbin. Have gone for the 18-way Mem Pack on mine, so hopefully get the same. Unfortunately my budget didn't extend to the S, so I couldn't get the Ebony/Light Oyster in that arrangement (Ebony inside/Oyster outside) otherwise I would have gone with that The R-Sport option unfortunately has the colours reversed with the Oyster on the cushion/backrest which I want to avoid. (by the way is that satin chrome around the seat switches or just the light?)

M.
ON ORDER:
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Sport Seat pack; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Nubbin

Post by Nubbin » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm

mike72uk wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm
Those 18 way seats look great Nubbin. Have gone for the 18-way Mem Pack on mine, so hopefully get the same. Unfortunately my budget didn't extend to the S, so I couldn't get the Ebony/Light Oyster in that arrangement (Ebony inside/Oyster outside) otherwise I would have gone with that The R-Sport option unfortunately has the colours reversed with the Oyster on the cushion/backrest which I want to avoid. (by the way is that satin chrome around the seat switches or just the light?)

M.
Hi Mike, thanks for the positive comments - it is indeed satin chrome finish on the switches. They look really nice too. Hopefully your seats will be the same, but if not and you are interested I bought some stick-on versions from China before I even ordered the car, which are now surplus to requirements. £25 + p+p , cost me £50 :D

mike72uk

Post by mike72uk » Wed Sep 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Nubbin wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:41 pm
mike72uk wrote:
Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:08 pm

M.
Hi Mike, thanks for the positive comments - it is indeed satin chrome finish on the switches. They look really nice too. Hopefully your seats will be the same, but if not and you are interested I bought some stick-on versions from China before I even ordered the car, which are now surplus to requirements. £25 + p+p , cost me £50 :D
You're welcome, that colour combo looks fantastic. I've gone for the Corris Grey (struggled to justify the extra £1K for Carpathian although I have to say it looks superb especially with the black pack - a couple guys grey ones with black convinced me to add the black pack (in lieu of an electric tow-bar ("downgraded" to manual one) and reclining rear seats !)

I'll let you know in December if my seat itches came with the Satin Chrome or if they somehow managed to reserve those for just the S model ones (which would seem strange meaning that they would have to have two different sets off switches.

How does the cushion extension work? Does it just kind of "unroll" as it looks like there isn't any other way for it to extend.

I'm actually intrigued to see what difference there is between the 18-way mem seats and the standard R-Sport electric one (which I think are 10 way by default (assuming one upgrades to electric as the standard ones are 8-way manual adjustment I think) ) - Bolster adjustment, Cushion Extension and 4-way Lumber adjustment I think !

M.
ON ORDER:
25t R-Sport AWD Auto (Corris + Ebony/Lt Oyster Stitch)
20" Venom's; Black Pack; 18-way Mem Sport Seat pack; ICTP; Cold Climate pack; Adaptive LED's; Privacy; Adaptive Cruise; Tow Bar; Surround Cam; Blind Spot, Keyless; Config Dynamics;

Return to “Members Gallery”