Storm

Post pictures of your F-Pace here
JLRnumber5

Re: Storm

Post by JLRnumber5 » Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 pm

Yorkie you remind me of my friend's dog. She owns a hairdressers and the dog lies asleep in the corner most of the time behaving itself. It can't really be bothered with the clientele but will usually respond ok to the odd stroke. Then every now and again for no reason it takes a dislike to someone and growls and bears his teeth when they come into the studio.

Dunno why you remind me of him. Lol.

(PS. I think the old mutt is great. We get on well)
Two rejected FP 3.0 V6 Diesel S. Still a massive JLR fan but driving an Audi until Jaguar gets its act together.

YORKIE

Post by YORKIE » Mon Mar 20, 2017 8:44 pm

JLRnumber5 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 7:50 pm
Yorkie you remind me of my friend's dog. She owns a hairdressers and the dog lies asleep in the corner most of the time behaving itself. It can't really be bothered with the clientele but will usually respond ok to the odd stroke. Then every now and again for no reason it takes a dislike to someone and growls and bears his teeth when they come into the studio.

Dunno why you remind me of him. Lol.

(PS. I think the old mutt is great. We get on well)
2.0 D AWD PORTFOLIO-AUTO-BRG/OYSTER. 10 way front memory seats, electric steering column, privacy glass, car cover, skinny spare, deployable steps, 5 fan wheels, 5 year service plan, cup holders cover.

"honi soit qui mal y pense" :geek:

GaryM

Post by GaryM » Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:35 am

Pic is taken from house and zoomed in to cut out the crap round about , there was a BRG nearby and did not want it spoiling the picture 😜😂
3.0d S, Storm Grey, 22" Black Helix, ICTP, Black Pack, Jet/Taurus Leather, Jet H/Line, Cup Holder Covered, Space Saver Spare, Privacy Glass
Arrived 23/11/16

YORKIE

Post by YORKIE » Thu Mar 23, 2017 12:45 pm

GaryM wrote:
Thu Mar 23, 2017 11:35 am
Pic is taken from house and zoomed in to cut out the crap round about , there was a BRG nearby and did not want it spoiling the picture 😜😂

OUCH :twisted:
2.0 D AWD PORTFOLIO-AUTO-BRG/OYSTER. 10 way front memory seats, electric steering column, privacy glass, car cover, skinny spare, deployable steps, 5 fan wheels, 5 year service plan, cup holders cover.

"honi soit qui mal y pense" :geek:

Return to “Members Gallery”