Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
FPACE or RRS?

Have had a RRS on loan for a few weeks now, what an amazing vehicle, handles great, has some nifty tech -adsr amazing in a storm/off road, very sure footed, only downsides - I do miss the HUD from the FPACE, the RRS looks dated.

Thoughts people?

·
Registered
27 Posts
You can order HUD on RRS, also, the RRS is due an update during this year - improved interior with In Control Pro etc. and a mild exterior update.

If you are more bothered about overall comfort and off road ability, the RRS is the better bet, if on road dynamics / performace are more important the the F pace. All IMHO of course.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
pb1695 said:
. . . the RRS is due an update during this year - improved interior with In Control Pro etc. and a mild exterior update.
Well, not sure that's really such good news, it'll probably ensure it all gets totally screwed up then . . . if a design works, break it ! ;)

·
Registered
948 Posts
If it wasn't for the fact I'd already had two of them and wanted a change I'd have ordered another RRS, it really is that good. Only two negatives with it is the outright performance and the handling two things that are addressed with the F-Pace.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Nick said:
smash said:
FPACE or RRS?

Have had a RRS on loan for a few weeks now, what an amazing vehicle, handles great, has some nifty tech -adsr amazing in a storm/off road, very sure footed, only downsides - I do miss the HUD from the FPACE, the RRS looks dated.

Thoughts people?
I went with the RRS...no regrets, a lovely drive....so much better than my 530d, not as quick but I really don't care, I love just wafting along not worrying about the pot holes!....the tech isn't the best BUT IT WORKS!
Is your RRS Mariana Black?

My first one was that and I regretted changing to the grey.

·
Registered
55 Posts
luminated said:
Nick said:
smash said:
FPACE or RRS?

Thoughts people?
I went with the RRS...no regrets, a lovely drive....so much better than my 530d, not as quick but I really don't care, I love just wafting along not worrying about the pot holes!....the tech isn't the best BUT IT WORKS!
Is your RRS Mariana Black?

My first one was that and I regretted changing to the grey.
It's Loire Blue with colour coded sills and quarters....I went for the standard HSE as I like the chrome details....I'm going to get told to beep off back to the RRS forum!!.

Both cars are great, the Fpace is defo the more rewarding if you what to press on and give it some beans...at the mo I'm quite happy to plod along and leave the racing to others...I get my kicks in a car with roll cage on a track with other drivers that are licenced to be there.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Cheers guys, I have heard that there is an upgrade of the RRS next year but wasn't certain, I'll wait and see )))

Be about the same time as the FPACE SVR then )))

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
.........the Fpace is defo the more rewarding if you what to press on and give it some beans...at the mo I'm quite happy to plod along and leave the racing to others...I get my kicks in a car with roll cage on a track with other drivers that are licenced to be there.[/quote]

I agree hence why ordered the 2.0 day to day that does me fine.....my 0-60 in 3.5 secs is given by my bike!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts