Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

<t>Would people be interested in a meet up at Gaydon in the New Year?</t>

• <t>Yes, would love to see some of the faces behind the keyboards on this forum</t>

Votes: 35 71.4%
  • <t>Yes, as long as Carl does not bring his Ford Ranger</t>

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • <t>No chance, </t>

Votes: 7 14.3%
  • <t>No Way, not if you are arranging it!</t>

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Back when I hd a Scirocco, we managed to get around 50 cars together at Gaydon for the day. it was an interesting meet up, and people got to have a look around the Motor museum as well.

Car Park there is huge, so great for some photos.

I have no idea if we could, but I may ask Jag CS if they would come along...

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Location and date permitting it's a possible.

·
Registered
577 Posts
i am up for a beer !

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Not bad going so far.

Will leave this open until new year. I was thinking maybe March April time as the weather gets better and longer days.

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
It would depend on location could be fun.

It gives us time to devise a collective noun for a group of F-Paces...

I suggest a flock, with careful spacing I can flock up the meaning :)

·
Registered
192 Posts

·
Registered
922 Posts
I heard a rumour JLR 5 got a good bonus this year so he will probably get the drinks in !!! So I'm up for it.. :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I'd be in if I can

·
Registered
307 Posts
I'm up for this. Obviously after 1 March would be better for me.
Gaydon is a great place for a meet. I attended the 1st and 2nd year birthday party's in my Evoque.

What about a factory tour? The factory should be open to the public again in the new year.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Maybe just the first round! ;-)[/quote]

I like him.... :shock: :? .....honestly, I don't care what you lot say about JLR 5..... :? ....think he's alright, :roll: ...and a credit to the forum!! At this rate , there will be at least a dozen of us :lol:
If we can meet at factory, Jag may even put on some marmite sandwiches..... served by Ian Callum during his lunch break... if he's not too busy. We could be their new focus group for the SVR and new colours etc.... what do say CS Jaguar??

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
I wanted to pick mine up from the factory, but they were not having it, so would love to meet up with you guys there, and see if we can organise a tour of the factory, should be manageable to organise and Jag can use it as a photo opportunity
Piers

1 - 20 of 63 Posts