Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got in my car this morning and opened up the SatNav system to set a route and was informed I needed to update my maps. Got back home this evening went on the Here web site to down load the new map and ... there is no Europe map listed, free or otherwise its just not there.

Africa, Australasia, etc. are all there at £119.00 each, just no Europe.

Can anyone else see the Europe map?

·
Registered
127 Posts
They clearly have an issue with the latest Europe map. I downloaded it from HERE but it would not load to the navigation system, I tried twice even re downloading from the web in case of a corrupt file but alas it failed once more.
No doubt HERE will reinstate the Europe map in the near future, lets hope we do not have to wait too long!

·
Registered
492 Posts
I have just downloaded latest maps and they have loaded onto car.
All seems ok

·
Registered
887 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
New map available, Here website on its a_se again, internal problems!

General Error

These errors are caused by problems within the system.

Becoming a bit of a pattern.....

·
Registered
110 Posts
Now fixed - started downloading version 90 (08.030.090.0153) a couple of minutes ago

·
Registered
45 Posts
I've also now updated mine. it was a bit of a struggle..
download was very slow - I have 1Gbps connection, but still took like 1,5h to download just 29GB.
when I put the USB stick into the port - nothing happened. I tried restarting the vehicle few times. changed the ports - nothing..
I was about to give up and took the stick out, but still put it back it for the final attempt - and it popped up the update window on the screen. went smooth, some 20min. and it was complete. so far so good. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.