Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Read a while back someone had misaligned schoosher jet, seems the only problem I've found so far is one of these is firing very low and missing the screen , can they be adjusted easily it is it a trip to the dealers ?

·
Registered
30 Posts
GaryM I had this problem but have lowered the screen now and its fine on the schoosher jet thing but I have to admit my vision is not as good as it was.

Have you tried a pin or paper clip - remember to remove them before trying - theres nothing worse than misaligning and sticking a pin into someone behind :)

Also don't try this when frozen because if you slip and scratch paint you will want to stick pin in yourself!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Yes I have this problem and I have asked them to fix them....

·
Registered
143 Posts
Yes I also have this problem on the drivers side only. When I look at the passenger side the washer assembly fits snugly into the housing. The drivers side forward end is sticking up. Hence the jet points downward.
I've tried to fix it myself but with no joy. At the moment I fixed it by sticking insulation tape to hold the front down. Working fine now. I will contact the dealer and ask them to fix it properly.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Same problem on mine (drivers side). Had it back to dealers, they say nothing they can do about it as it is not adjustable and JLR know about it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts