Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all
Looking for advice on what only seems a small matter but can really affect the look of the car. As you can see from the pics attached I'm going for a silver F pace S. Does it look better with or without the silver surrounds? And why?

Attachments

·
Registered
410 Posts
Without, personal opinion but I think chrome or silver looks a but dated as a trim. The black creates a cleaner more modern look. I think this is more pronounced on modern colours like the silver, white etc

·
Registered
539 Posts
+1 for without. I have seen XEs and XFs with the silver trim and it does look a little dated.

Although, if it's anything like the Evoque then you'll also hate having the gloss black, because it collects scratches just by looking at it!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Does anyone think the black surrounds make the Windows look larger which in turn makes the car look less modern. I thought by going for the chrome it made the Windows look more sleek and modern?

·
Registered
922 Posts
I would say go for the black too! Gives a more defined design line to the car. I aslo not you have speced a pano roof and again suggest the black roof line infils are ordered to give it a cohesive look. Your money... Your choice!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the advice everyone. There's nothing like being outnumbered to help you make a final decision. That's £200 saved, I'm glad I asked.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.