Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few threads mentioned having space savers or full size spare and ole donkey bollocks here mocked you all saying have the space under the floor and just have the inflator repair kit.......which knob just found a screw in his tyre!!! :roll: As I predicted it's staying up so off to my chums garage tomorrow for a repair!!! Actually got tyre insurance too, but repair will only be about £18 so won't bother claiming!

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
A few threads mentioned having space savers or full size spare and ole donkey bollocks here mocked you all saying have the space under the floor and just have the inflator repair kit.......which knob just found a screw in his tyre!!! :roll: As I predicted it's staying up skiff to me chums garage tomorrow for a repair!!! Actually got tyre insurance too, but repair will only be about £18 so won't bother claiming!
That's crap luck, is it not always the way you find when you think you do not need something then you have a reason to want what you say you did not want or need, at least the repair is only 18 pounds.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dunno why just had a sixth sense, walked to front off side started checking tyre and there it bloody is!!! Weird!!! Maybe Jag dealer did it to keep me off the road!!!???

·
Super Moderator
5,035 Posts
CarlFRZ434 said:
Dunno why just had a sixth sense, walked to front near side started checking tyre and there it bloody is!!! Weird!!! Maybe Jag dealer did it to keep me off the road!!!???
LOL, did it show on the tyre pressure system you have lost air in one tyre?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No pressure loss yet, I put some fairy liquid over it and there were no bubbles, I may be so lucky that it hasn't actually penetrated the core!!!! But I don't want the remove incase it has and I'm fooked!!! Will run her in tomorrow, fingers crossed!!

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tyre still inflated this morning and no news on the Tyre pressure warning, mind you, that might not be working either (that isn't moaning btw!). Gingerly Popped across to my friends tyre business and a fortunately very short screw!! Another couple of mm and it would have been repairs!!! Close call!! Phew!! :p

1 - 6 of 6 Posts