Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
What a great picture!

(desperately trying to avoid obviously jokes relating to fur and cats).

·
Registered
887 Posts
I was in a hotel last night near Rugby and when I got up this morning and looked out the window the car was covered in frost, so about 10 minutes before leaving I used the remote app to start the car (while keeping an eye on it) and all nice and clear and warm when I went out to drive off.

First time I've used the remote start for what it was designed for.

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's why my image was a little defrosted in places, 10 mins on remote running...defrosted windows toasty warm inside. :D

·
Registered
20 Posts
15 cm of snow is expected here in the south of Norway this weekend. Still 4-5 weeks before my FP arrives. A bit concerned on how it will cope with everyday use in snow and cold.., Had an Alfa once. She did not cope well...

·
Registered
20 Posts
Not worried about the driving - getting up mountains is only a question of speed ;)

More about sqeeking noise from suspension and dash, frozen looks, slow(er) ITCP, leaky pano-roof and so on.

But hopefully it will be fine ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
jelaag said:
Not worried about the driving - getting up mountains is only a question of speed ;)

More about sqeeking noise from suspension and dash, frozen looks, slow(er) ITCP, leaky pano-roof and so on.

But hopefully it will be fine ;)
Do not worry, mine arrived three weeks ago, none of that creaking, no slow ITCP, no leaks from the pano
All good

1 - 10 of 10 Posts