Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

<t>Which group are you in ? . . (colours in no particular order of preference...)</t>

• <r>Blues Brothers (Caesium, DSB/Loire<e></e><e></e>)</r>

Votes: 31 15.2%
  • <r>Red Barons (IRR/Firenze<e></e><e></e>, Odyssey)</r>

Votes: 27 13.2%
  • <t>Green Hornets (British Racing Green)</t>

Votes: 15 7.4%
  • <r>Polar Bears (Glacier/Yulong<e></e><e></e>, Polaris/Fuji<e></e><e></e>)</r>

Votes: 37 18.1%
  • <r>The Black Pack (Ultimate/Santorini<e></e><e></e>, Ebony/Narvik<e></e><e></e>)</r>

Votes: 36 17.6%
  • <r>Storm Troopers (Storm/Carpathian<e></e><e></e>, Tempest)</r>

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • <r>Ammo Knights (Ammonite/Corris<e></e><e></e>)</r>

Votes: 38 18.6%
  • <r>Silver Foxes (Rhodium/Indus<e></e><e></e>, Ingot)</r>

Votes: 8 3.9%
  • <r>Rock Stars (Quartzite/Silicon<e></e><e></e>)</r>

Votes: 4 2.0%
1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought this poll might just be a bit of harmless fun, to see how many of us there are in each 'group' out there in FP Forum Land . . :)

Subsequent Edit: . . I've decided to edit and change the name for the BRG group afer JLR#5 pointed out a possible unintended word-association/meaning which I hadn't even considered, doh! :eek: . . one has to be sooo careful ;) (and I'm still not sure if I know what he might have meant anyway?? :lol: ) . . . so, just to be on the safe side . . . and remember folks, all group names are supposed to be just for fun, with no negative connotations . . and if you can think of something 'better' for any grouping, please feel free to contribute in the spirit of the game . . . many thanks for all your poll responses so far, best wishes, Cats :p

Another subsequent edit: . . changed the name of the blues group and the silver group

Edit: 01/03/17 . . poll list edited to include the newly designated names for all the colours

·
Registered
419 Posts
Oh dear, Ammo Knights and Polar Bears.................................common as muck.

·
Registered
577 Posts
Ah, i am in the Ammo Club and not firing blanks lol .....

·
Registered
85 Posts
catwoman said:
Thought this poll might just be a bit of harmless fun, to see how many of us there are in each 'group' out there in FP Forum Land . . :)

Subsequent Edit: . . I've decided to edit and change the name for the BRG group afer JLR#5 pointed out a possible unintended word-association/meaning which I hadn't even considered, doh! :eek: . . one has to be sooo careful ;) (and I'm still not sure if I know what he might have meant anyway?? :lol: ) . . . so, just to be on the safe side . . . and remember folks, all group names are supposed to be just for fun, with no negative connotations . . and if you can think of something 'better' for any grouping, please feel free to contribute in the spirit of the game . . . many thanks for all your poll responses so far, best wishes, Cats :p
I'm intrigued to know what it was called now...

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Kojak said:
catwoman said:

I didn't see it, but I can guess ;)

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
58 votes in, to date, which is a pretty good turnout, thanks everyone! :p

. . . been quite surprised there aren't more of the silvers out there, the poll is still open, so keep 'em coming :)

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
I'm down in Devon this week. Just driven from my hotel to our offices this morning past Stover School. As I did a Polaris White and Ammo FP pulled out of the school gates in front of me. As the three of us drove in convoy up to the A38 we pulled alongside another Polaris white FP. Four of us at the roundabout! Three white! Mine was the only 3.0 but yes it seems we are common as muck!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Don't put you and your polar bears down like that JLR....... :eek: :shock:..... Here we go :? ...wait for it.... :roll: That's our job :lol: :lol:
See you down our way today... Still have to meet up for a chat ;)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
I'm down in Devon this week. Just driven from my hotel to our offices this morning past Stover School. As I did a Polaris White and Ammo FP pulled out of the school gates in front of me. As the three of us drove in convoy up to the A38 we pulled alongside another Polaris white FP. Four of us at the roundabout! Three white! Mine was the only 3.0 but yes it seems we are common as muck!!
Brilliant, I have only seen 3 or 4 in a month and none the same colour as mine. Did see a nice silver S yesterday going the other way, he didn't wave though :(

·
Registered
85 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Kojak said:
catwoman said:

I didn't see it, but I can guess ;)
I'm obviously far too innocent or stupid to get it...

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Jags cat said:
Don't put you and your polar bears down like that JLR....... :eek: :shock:..... Here we go :? ...wait for it.... :roll: That's our job :lol: :lol:
See you down our way today... Still have to meet up for a chat ;)
Hi JC.

Yes I passed your front door again ......

Map Slope World Font Parallel

... loaded up with colleagues on this visit so no chance of meeting Vika and Annu.

Managed to get Satnav to fail and send me down an impassable road. At one stage the verge each side of the car was sheer vertical rock and only a foot on each side. In the end had to reverse for over a mile in the pitch black! Quite stressful! Have a Jag Remote memento of the occasion!

Ecoregion Map World Slope Font

Attachments

·
Registered
78 Posts
F-Pace S said:
JLRnumber5 said:
Brilliant, I have only seen 3 or 4 in a month and none the same colour as mine. Did see a nice silver S yesterday going the other way, he didn't wave though :(
Where did you see the silver S? if it was me I was probably in shock. :shock:
I've driven over 5,500 miles in mine over past 3 months including Manchester area, South West, Midlands and South East, and still only seen about a dozen or so FP on the road, excluding the demo cars at local dealer.
Bearing in mind how many I have seen on transporters on the M40/M42, I was expecting to see more FP on the road by now.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Not happy being called a Silver Surfer :(

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Penfold23 said:
Hey Penfold, thanks for your post. I think I made it abundantly clear that the names I'd come up with were lighthearted, just for fun. If you're so unhappy with Silver Surfer then how about suggesting something else, in the spirit intended . . far better to do that than just being miserable, or can you not think of anything better?

You're gonna be a Silver Surfer until a better suggestion comes along, so c'mon, use your noggin and maybe surprise us all :roll: :lol: ;)

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Silver Fox?
Old Man's Hair?
Silver Bullet?
or just Bullet?

Any of these help bring some ideas into your thoughts?

·
Registered
85 Posts
catwoman said:
Penfold23 said:
Hey Penfold, thanks for your post. I think I made it abundantly clear that the names I'd come up with were lighthearted, just for fun. If you're so unhappy with Silver Surfer then how about suggesting something else, in the spirit intended . . far better to do that than just being miserable, or can you not think of anything better?

You're gonna be a Silver Surfer until a better suggestion comes along, so c'mon, use your noggin and maybe surprise us all :roll: :lol: ;)
Or changing the colour of your car, either one is fine... :twisted: ;)

1 - 20 of 63 Posts