Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Come on people! I have counted 4 or 5 new deliveries and no pictures, this a car whore forum we love pictures!!!

I won't name you but I could ;)

Go on, brighten up our otherwise poor rainy day :)

All in jest but you get the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Come on people! I have counted 4 or 5 new deliveries and no pictures, this a car whore forum we love pictures!!!

I won't name you but I could ;)

Go on, brighten up our otherwise poor rainy day :)

All in jest but you get the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
Well said mate, I was about to write something along the same lines!
We have endless moaning about one thing or another but at least a few pics showing ones beloved F Pace against a countryside, mountain, beach backdrop would be most welcome!
The Evoque forum I am part of has endless great pictures of owners cars but here there's little inspiration at the moment!

Cheers!! ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
Getting mine Wednesday , can't wait. I'm sure there will be plenty pictures and questions to come.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
237 Posts
GaryM said:
Getting mine Wednesday , can't wait. I'm sure there will be plenty pictures and questions to come.
What date did you order Gary?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
64 Posts
You will have pics as soon as i get mine!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11 Posts
getting mine on 2/12/2016
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
36 Posts
MyV6Jag said:
GaryM said:
Getting mine Wednesday , can't wait. I'm sure there will be plenty pictures and questions to come.
What date did you order Gary?
Ordered first week September , spec locked down on 14th September , car arrived at dealer 4/11 , confirmed the ictp 2.5 update done , getting in Wednesday 23/11
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
612 Posts
GaryM said:
Gdank said:
Gary, you from the UK?
Yes , sunny Scotland.
Man, I'm gutted. I placed my order on the 3rd Sept, the spec/entry was put on the Jag system on the 10th Sept ... yet my deliver is still next month (if I'm lucky).

So I'm happy for you :D , but gutted for me :cry:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
143 Posts
You've seen these already but I can't let the opportunity go to share them again. :) :)
Last one is at the detailers not previously shared.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
73 Posts
F-Pace S said:
Come on people! I have counted 4 or 5 new deliveries and no pictures, this a car whore forum we love pictures!!!

I won't name you but I could ;)

Go on, brighten up our otherwise poor rainy day :)

All in jest but you get the picture :lol: :lol: :lol:
I was overjoyed last week when I got a call from my dealership telling that my car was ready for collection, 6 weeks earlier than the expected date!!!! Having crap weather here in Monza at the mo to take a good pictures, Im having too much fun driving the Jag for now :D
 
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top