Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
473 Posts
Now you are talking a big V8 just what this car needs, hmm maybe a deposit if its coming to the UK, by then the ITCP must be fixed surely :D

I must admit I would be surprised given the new intanium engines are supposed to be high performance straight sixes with forced induction giving 400bhp approx for 3 ltr petrol..... And surely that's more economical than an unblown v8 hence Porsche putting in blown 4's rather than sixes in the Boxster.... It lowers brand level CO2 figures although that might all be out of the window with Brexit.....

I am intrigued....

·
Registered
37 Posts
Was told this week actually that jaguar are bringing it a 'special edition' fpace which I'm guessing might be what we're seeing here and a J-Pace which might be the 7 seater version. Might be interesting to see if this is true

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shows is as NA, wouldn't the SVR be super charged?

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
jinjin said:
The NA may mean Not Available perhaps?

The 3L Diesel is not saying its Turbo so who knows.

Or it could be a engine for the American market.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jagfpacejk said:
jinjin said:
The NA may mean Not Available perhaps?

The 3L Diesel is not saying its Turbo so who knows.

Or it could be a engine for the American market.
I'm pretty sure NA means Naturally Apirated in this context.. I would have thought an SVR would have been a super charged engine so maybe this one sits somewhere in-between?

·
Registered
473 Posts
Rumour on SVR was a twin turbo straight six ingenium with 500bhp in 2018 NO v8

I think a normally aspirated V8 is most likely for North America....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.