Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mines a 2.0d R Sport Manual gearbox. Getting 45-48mpg everywhere I go at the moment. So so impressed. Off to Barmouth Friday so looking forward to what it returns on a run. Engines not even run in yet!

·
Registered
473 Posts
typolee said:
Mines a 2.0d R Sport Manual gearbox. Getting 45-48mpg everywhere I go at the moment. So so impressed. Off to Barmouth Friday so looking forward to what it returns on a run. Engines not even run in yet!
If of to Barmouth where is home I am NW Shropshire so Barmouth, Aberdovey or Borth are the nearest decent coastal locations.....

·
Registered
473 Posts
SonicPace said:
I'm getting 39mpg on longer runs in my 3.0d (tracked by the 'journeys' jaguar app)

Impressed with that given the size and power of the engine.
Better than my A5 coupe 3ltr D.....

·
Registered
948 Posts
Here's a shocker, my Cayenne diesel S did an average of 35mpg but I got it remapped up to 300hp and the mileage improved to 37.5..... Who'd a thought.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Same engine - difference car but my XE that I returned to Jag 2.0d 180 was average 35-37mpg on motorway runs, cruise control on etc.... the current XE loaner I have, same engine, similar spec, same mileage (about 8000) is doing 47-60mpg on the same runs - a much wider range but much more even on the low end... (logged in each case over 20-30 200+ mile journeys)

·
Registered
948 Posts
My RRSport does an average of 31mpg and it's a heavy lump that's as aerodynamic as a brick so I'm hoping for a good 4-5mpg improvement from my FP.

·
Registered
33 Posts
How accurate are the mpg figures generated by the car? Has anyone cross checked them by brimming the tank and measuring fuel used, etc?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts