Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
Sure can! Video game console, screen mirroring from your laptop/phone/tablet, etc. when you plug a video device in, it becomes available as a source in media. It streams both audio and video over it.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Yes, just live the DVD function, and video playback function it is disabled when the vehicle is over 2mph. It is designed for when waiting in cars. I take a lot o ferry rides (4x+ per month) that are a couple of hours each and I find it useful then. Though not recommended, there will also no doubt be a hack to allow video whilst in motion, as there is for all the other RRs and Jags.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello all,

I've been looking at the (extensive) online owner's manual, and I just can't seem to find a section that mentions a hdmi port. I see SD slots, SIM card slots, USB ports, aux ports.....could one of you point me in the right direction? Or is it one of those things not available in the US, like the tv tuner?

Thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Seems I may be mistaken. I was looking at the manual after selecting "without CD player," however, with the 825W Meridian system you should choose "with CD player." This US manual does show the HDMI input! Excellent.

·
Registered
208 Posts
I know - it is slightly confusing that rather than referring " With InControl Touch Pro" vs "With InControl Touch", that they refer to it as "with CD player" vs without... as though that is the only thing differentiating the systems.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.