Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I received a personalised box of wine (2 bottles), and a tank of fuel.

My collection experience was just signing the paperwork and collecting the car from the car park. No big reveal.

It would be interesting to hear what other dealers did.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Bottle of first edtion champagne (personalised )
Bouquet of flowers (personalised)
Tank of fuel
Signed sketch of the original concept of the F pace ( signed by designer) (personalised with inscription)
A model of the first edition
A big reveal ( manager and staff present ...photos forwarded and video )
:eek: :shock: :D
Cuddly toy ( joking)

·
Registered
51 Posts
£500 discount from dealer, £2000 loyalty voucher from JLR ( 9 new cars in last 16 years) . Excellent trade in for my old car and a bouquet of flowers for my wife. Very good hand over by my sales executive.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Not collected my car yet but got a free weekend in an F Type and £1,500 discount so far.... plus traded my old car in already and have a loaner for 6.5 months until I collect my FP...

·
Registered
688 Posts
that's what I'm expecting. given I'm a Sept delivery the F-Pace's will be rolling out of the dealers by then so expecting nothing more then trying to be sold additional insurance!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Havent received my car yet, but they gave me activity key, carbon fiber mirror caps and carbon fiber side inserts for free. I am trying to get customisable mood lightning as well.

·
Registered
47 Posts
well they cost about 3500 euro to upgrade so i doubt they will hehe

·
Registered
13 Posts
jonty1625 said:
Not collected my car yet but got a free weekend in an F Type and £1,500 discount so far.... plus traded my old car in already and have a loaner for 6.5 months until I collect my FP...
Which dealer was this? Mine has taken my xf part ex, I asked if I could have a loan car and the answer was an abrupt no.

·
Registered
458 Posts
I got 2 cups of coffee while we discussed the deal (at list price) and then on the way out my wife took them for an extra bottle of mineral water for the way home ...so overall very pleased indeed!

·
Registered
245 Posts
Lofty said:
jonty1625 said:
Which dealer was this? Mine has taken my xf part ex, I asked if I could have a loan car and the answer was an abrupt no.
Seems a better deal than anybody else!... £1500 off list price?

·
Registered
948 Posts
Will know better next month when it arrives but I have been guaranteed the use of an F-Type when mine is ever in the dealers for service or work if I want.

Usually I get flowers for the wife and anything from the accessories range.... within reason, I normal pick a nice coat.

·
Registered
55 Posts
I asked 4 dealers and not one of them would give a penny off . All said they would love to reward me but Jag would not allow it and had made it clear they would be on serious trouble if they did . None of them would budge despite me pushing it

1 - 20 of 68 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.