Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only seen on configurator, but I was thinking Storm Grey and black venom wheels. And the black pack.

Looks menacing, but as always would need to see real colour samples.

Odyssey Red with same wheels and black pack looks nice too.

I think I'm going for a dark/stealth phase. My current car is rhodium silver so need a change!

·
Registered
48 Posts
I am thinking of black with black wheels

·
Registered
7 Posts
The spec above will either be a Prestige or Portfolio 2.0 ingenium engined model where you can order a light coloured interior.

If you want the 3.0 engine you have to have the 'S' spec which doesn't have a light interior.

·
Registered
381 Posts
Looks like the black pack with black wheels is going to be very, very popular.

I like the black pack but personally I think it looks better with a lighter paint colour.

Right now I'm toying with Rhodium Silver with black pack, Ammonite with black pack (ok ignore what I wrote above) or Deep Sapphire Blue without black pack.

Wife doesn't like black wheels so it'll be diamond turned 20" venoms which inclines me towards the blue without bp

·
Registered
381 Posts
For me now I'm set on Dark Sapphire Blue with 20" Venoms. Don't think the configurator does the colour or wheels any justice and I like the contrast by not optioning the black pack.

Attachments

·
Registered
381 Posts
The 22" Double Helix's do tend to out-class the 20" Venoms admittedly.

However, the extra £1,200 upgrade (after the £400 for Venom's versus standard 'S' Blade's), future tyre replacement costs, Shropshire's pot-holed country lanes and smoother ride quality on the 20's make them the reluctantly sensible choice.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 34 Posts