Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I've been invited to review the fpace in London next week for the what car reader review team - apparently, I'll also get to chat to the guys from jaguar about the car.

As such, I assume they won't send any old employee to such an important first step in getting the car the positive reviews it will need if it's going to go toe to toe with the other SUV manufacturers out there?

Anyone got any questions that you want me to put to the head honchos?

Personally, I've been wavering for a while now - almost committed to a Macan 3.0s d - then was tempted with the sensible choice of a discovery sport with 7 seats..... I want the f pace to blow me away - don't want the car til September so I will bang in my deposit if all goes well. I'm also at castle Bromwich viewing tomorrow.... So I will have seen more of the car than most I guess before it hits the showrooms in April...

I hope it's the game changer for jaguar that everyone on this forum hopes it will be!!!!

·
Registered
539 Posts
It will be interesting to hear you thoughts after you've seen it vs the Macan.

I test drove a Macan recently and it was pretty special - but it's a smaller car and it felt more Evoque sized.

The size and presence of the FPace is appealing, and I think the drive will be on par with the Macan. The FPace should be faster - I drove a Macan S diesel.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts