Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2018, Jaguar F Pace, 3.0d S
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
New to F pace and just bought an 18 plate 3.0d s, with 45400 miles on clock and fsh,

looking to get extended warranty, looked at RAC and they state £1400 for 3 years, but insist service either 500 miles or 4 weeks either side of service date, the last service on my car was 2 months before due date and well below the mileage

any recommendations on warranty companies?

·
Registered
310 Posts
I got mine with Allianz. They have a few options and didn't give me any real problems when I had to make a claim earlier this year - even dealt with the Jag dealer direct for payment so I didn't have to cough up and claim it back.

Reactions: Shooper47

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I got mine with Allianz. They have a few options and didn't give me any real problems when I had to make a claim earlier this year - even dealt with the Jag dealer direct for payment so I didn't have to cough up and claim it back.
Hi which one did you select from Allianz?

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Wookiee which cover did you take? Essential, standard or comprehensive

·
Registered
310 Posts
Comprehensive. Cost £361 for a year.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts