Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, just joined today even though I put my deposit down on the 3l V6 petrol back in January. I was told that if I did not get the deposit down soon I would not see one in 2016! Have had little or no information on a build date and was told I would be invited to launch event mid Feb but that seems to have come and gone. Very fine looking car from the photos/videos I have seen would just like a bit more information from Jaguar.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Hi Dave,

Welcome to the waiting rooms :lol:

We're all a bit in the dark, various dates have been to us. The most official of these, given by Jaguar themselves at the February previews are:

Dealer demos: April
First Editions: May
Everyone else: June

If I saw my car by the end of July I'd be happy!

·
Registered
922 Posts
If I got to see one at all I would be bloody happy!!!!

·
Registered
59 Posts
If you are anywhere near Oxford this weekend, go to Ridgeway Jaguar. They have the non-UK spec RHD First Edition on display in their showroom.

And Sturgess in Leicester have a Glacier White R-Sport on show too.

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Canadian people receiving confirmed delivery dates

Quote "Received an email today from my Dealer in Toronto Canada that the order call has opened and my sales rep processed my order today with an attached confirmation.

Last Date to Change configuration April 14
Build Date May 27
Delivery Date July 22.

My sales rep advises that the schedule above will likely be amended and that delivery should be advanced to late June.

According to my sales rep, although I was supposedly number two in line, I have been moved up to first in line because he knew I was anxious to get delivery and was able to process the order immediately after the order call opened. I am suppose to get the first one to be delivered at the dealership. " :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts