Hi CW .. in reality a few months is not a significant time lag for a piece of engineering this complex.catwoman said:As for waiting to see if production issues get ironed out in the meantime, that raises a whole other aspect that really gets my chimp rattling at the cage! In this day and age, with the instant speed of communication, there is no way we should have to endure a significant time lag before feedback "makes it's way into the production line". Someone else already said it it elsewhere, we should not be treated as Beta testers, we are spending serious sums of money here. We have the right to expect a quality product that is fit for purpose.
Take it man. If you wait worrying about smallish levels of value retention against the huge depreciation your about to get anyway then You could wait forever. Ideally why not wait until the refresh model or next years car etc - can be taken to extremes.Shaun431 said:I have a private plate - so my only worry is how much the future value will drop between a 66 to a 16 plate ? It is being built this week so i just hope they have got some of the teething problems sorted mainly the suspension creak. I have never had to wait so long for a new car before so am very tempted to take it ASAP
Can't wait - I was given the option but build should be this Friday (8th July) and have some personal plates, so hopefully in the next couple of weeks, even though delivery date to me is 8th AugustShaun431 said:If you have a choice of taking delivery mid July would you take it or wait until September ??