Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I ordered a R-Dynamic Black D200 in Dec 2021. Added a few options which are very semi conductor dependent (so said the dealer) such as remote cabin-conditioning, HUD, park assist, etc.

The dealer put an estimate of Jul 2022 but said it's just a date they put.

The Jag website says 9-12 months for this engine/trim (and for many others).

Does anybody know what the real wait time is? Has anybody received delivery of a similar model that was ordered last year?

Grateful for a reply.

Thanks

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hi all, I ordered a R-Dynamic Black D200 in Dec 2021. Added a few options which are very semi conductor dependent (so said the dealer) such as remote cabin-conditioning, HUD, park assist, etc.

The dealer put an estimate of Jul 2022 but said it's just a date they put.

The Jag website says 9-12 months for this engine/trim (and for many others).

Does anybody know what the real wait time is? Has anybody received delivery of a similar model that was ordered last year?

Grateful for a reply.

Thanks
DSG you may wish to read the following thread which has a number of people talking about their orders.

I currently have a similar order to yours, I placed my order at the beginning of Jul 21 and the latest update I have, is that the dealer is expecting it in the first couple of weeks in March, this was after been told in Oct (I think) worst case scenario was June 22 after other dates didn't materialise.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered a D200 SE in September 2021. Current expected delivery date is late April 2022.
But, HUD and Surround Camera (thus Park Assist) are not available and wont be until at least q4 2022 or even 2023.

I would check back with the dealer about the availability of them.

·
Registered
2022 Jaguar F-Pace R-Dynamic Black D200 (due for delivery June 2022)
5 Posts
I ordered a D200 F-Pace R-Dynamic Black on the 20th December and its due for delivery in April/May but i've requested delivery end of June as my other car not due back till August but they said that end of June is the latest they can keep it stored for me.

·
Super Moderator
5,059 Posts
There is a massive issue with semi conductors at present and the more options you order the longer it will take to get your car, its an unavoidable issue that's hurting the whole car market not just Jaguar.

Basic no options model your get quick, top of the range with all the bells and whistles 12 to 18 month at least.

·
Registered
4 Posts
FWIW I ordered a F-Pace D300 R-Dynamic HSE a couple of weeks before Xmas. The dealer said the standard 9 - 12 months, which is in line with the list on the JLR website (last updated October), but expected it to be closer to 9 at most.

When I specced my car I got most of what I wanted, but when I mentioned a couple of things I was thinking about (360 camera and HUD), the dealer stopped me and explained there were some items that are simply unavailable - he actually pulled a spreadsheet showing line by line the options. At the bottom was list of about 5 or 6 things, all in red, that are 'no go' for a current order. I'd speak with your dealer and ask him about this list, as your options may delay your car indefinitely.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts