Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I registered my interest in the F-Pace on the Jaguar website about a month and was expecting either an invite to preview the new F-Pace at my local dealership or at least be notified where I may be able to go to see it at a public launch. I have just noticed that it is displayed at shopping centres around the UK but have no idea still where I can see one.
I remember the day when I had an invite to view the new XF at the Factory even though I had never shown any interest in it.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I registered my interest to purchase in August, and was invited to preview the car at the factory in November.

I think you may have just been a little too late for this, and all available places went very quickly apparently.

The shopping centre tours have now finished I believe. I'm not sure if these will continue after Christmas.

The next promotion will be press vehicles in February as far as I'm aware, with dealers getting demo cars around March time.

If you live anywhere near the factory in Solihull you can spot them on the roads still being tested! :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts