Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

All of the cars I've seen in the flesh have had the LED lighting, so I thought this was interesting to see. These still look good to me, and it's what I plan to go for.

This in comparison is the LED lighting:

·
Registered
102 Posts
I think the LED's are worth the extra having looked at what else you get with the lights (adaptive lights, auto dipping beams, etc) and comparing to other manufacturers they are pretty good value all in all. I was planning to go for the Xenons until I joined this forum, now they are part of my spec list too... :D

·
Registered
381 Posts
Neil said:
They're not bad value, but where do you stop :) I'm trying to keep this bad boy sub 60k!
What's your spec? I've stripped my S back as much as possible to £58,290 but LED's are one of the few options I've gone for

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Not much I feel I can lose from this list. The 4 way climate pack is probably the only thing I could drop, but I think it adds a huge amount of class to the rear area of the car.

3.0d S
Ammonite
22" double helix
Fixed Pano
Privacy Glass
10 Way seats
Heated wheel
825 InControl Pro
Service Packs 3.0L Diesel 5 Year Plan
Dynamic Features Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR)
Exterior Features 19" Alloy space saver spare wheel
Interior Features Metal loadspace scuff plate
Interior Features Twin front cupholders with cover
Interior Features 4-Way Electric lumbar adjust
Safety & Security Blind Spot Monitor and Reverse Traffic Detection
Black Pack S
Rear Seat Comfort Pack
Heated front and rear seats
Lockable cooled glovebox
Air Quality Sensor and Lockable cooled glovebox
Electrically reclining rear seats
4-Zone climate control

·
Registered
381 Posts
Nice spec and thanks for sharing.

You've made me think about adding "Safety & Security Blind Spot Monitor and Reverse Traffic Detection". I've got blind spot on my Evoque and never knowingly benefitted from it but then perhaps it's saved me a couple of accidents and I've just never realised !

This week I've cancelled full size spare (in favour of space saver) and gesture tailgate - perhaps it's going to be a case that the money will now be allocated elsewhere

I'll be getting a Hatchbag full boot cover as soon as possible so could manage without the loadspace scuff plate.

Your rear seat passengers will be very well catered for, unlike mine.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My thinking is trying to create a vehicle that will appeal to buyers in the future. Those that want a higher end spec, with features that aren't in the FE.

In particular Blindspot monitoring and 4 zone climate.

Those coming from an Evoque will probably agree a lot of the parking aids are not required, I never used any of the other cameras, or the automatic parking. Blindspot monitoring is a good safety feature though.

That's just my thought process anyway! It would be interesting to hear other people views on their specs.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have been playing on the configurator for a few weeks now and always specc'ed LEDs but having seen a few pictures now of the standard Xenons (and realising that they appear to be twin Xenon not a Bi-Xenon set-up I think I also might now just go with the standard Xenons, also I think they give the car some very "evil eyes" with that sloped eyebrow line over the eyeballs...

·
Registered
54 Posts
SonicPace said:
Not much I feel I can lose from this list. The 4 way climate pack is probably the only thing I could drop, but I think it adds a huge amount of class to the rear area of the car.

3.0d S
Ammonite
22" double helix
Fixed Pano
Privacy Glass
10 Way seats
Heated wheel
825 InControl Pro
Service Packs 3.0L Diesel 5 Year Plan
Dynamic Features Adaptive Surface Response (AdSR)
Exterior Features 19" Alloy space saver spare wheel
Interior Features Metal loadspace scuff plate
Interior Features Twin front cupholders with cover
Interior Features 4-Way Electric lumbar adjust
Safety & Security Blind Spot Monitor and Reverse Traffic Detection
Black Pack S
Rear Seat Comfort Pack
Heated front and rear seats
Lockable cooled glovebox
Air Quality Sensor and Lockable cooled glovebox
Electrically reclining rear seats
4-Zone climate control
What do you think of your electrically reclining rear seats? Is the rear loadspace shaped slightly differently to allow for the albeit small recline?

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
G T said:
What do you think of your electrically reclining rear seats? Is the rear loadspace shaped slightly differently to allow for the albeit small recline?
No the rear load space is the same but there is an annoying gap between parcel shelf and rear seat for those with non reclining seats. I have been looking at the metal bracket that holds the seat in place each side and was thinking whether a manual adjustable bracket would work to replace the cheap jag bodge job.

·
Registered
381 Posts
RaVolVoR said:
G T said:
No the rear load space is the same but there is an annoying gap between parcel shelf and rear seat for those with non reclining seats. I have been looking at the metal bracket that holds the seat in place each side and was thinking whether a manual adjustable bracket would work to replace the cheap jag bodge job.
Bloody annoying. Wish I had spec'd the recline now if only to cover the gap!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts