Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just taken delivery of my manual Fpace. Very pleased, it truly is a beautiful car. Just one thing is that the gear stick seems to constantly vibrate quite strongly - more so than I remember in any previous car. Is this normal or should I be on the phone to the dealer?

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Hi Beany1, no, that doesn't sound right, definitely not normal for it to vibrate excessively. My manual is fine, some very slight vibration, but no more than you would expect with any manual transmission car. Suggest you ask your dealer to take a look to put your mind at rest. Enjoy driving your lovely new car :)

·
Registered
922 Posts
Same here!! Is your AWD or RWD? Think this has come up before a few months ago if the old grey matter is correct!!

·
Registered
577 Posts
didn't see that one as an option !!!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Catwoman......Can you please post a few photos of your car dirty, just so we can put to rest that your car is freighted everywhere in a glass case. You are making the rest of the ammo club,..feel a bit insecure.
I cleaned mine yesterday, took dogs to kennels today.... 7 miles away and it's plastered!
I am in Iceland for a week now..letting Mrs jags cat spoil me ( she's a lucky girl.., though I keep having to remind her of that)... so anyone passing through Somerset that has an hour or so to spare to clean mine.... can provide the buckets and water free :?

·
Registered
577 Posts
:D ....all from Iceland

1 - 12 of 12 Posts