Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had the 3rd service and Mot done at Jaguar Hull. I also asked them to revisit the bonnet/front grill alignment, the intermittent noisy brakes and an issue with medium to high speed cornering (a bit jerky)
As far as I can see the panel alignment hasn't been touched, the brakes are the same (I asked if they had been stripped down and cleaned with no response)
No fault was found with the steering (just had 4 wheel alignment check elsewhere and nearside front toe in was out and the rears were only just in)
To top it all on the way home the rear wiper was smearing badly, on inspection the rear wiper blade was badly damaged. It passed MOT so I assume it was ok when they took it in to the MOT station.
I would really like to get the issues sorted before the warranty runs out next week.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Not good, personally always found Service Dept. quite obliging. Maybe the upgrade to new showroom is affecting care and attention? I had my recall cancelled this week due to 3 ramps being out of action and it is now next week at Hull Land rover. :roll:

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I turned up at the priory park dealership to find they had moved in to the Land Rover dealership. There was no mention of this when I booked, even their most recent e-mails still have the old address.☹

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
After discussing my concerns with Jaguar customer services I am happy to report that they have offered a generous contribution towards an extended warranty. At least I'll have another years peace of mind.
Mark

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mark999 said:
I turned up at the priory park dealership to find they had moved in to the Land Rover dealership. There was no mention of this when I booked, even their most recent e-mails still have the old address.☹
I can't understand how it can be possible as we are talking about a fully institutionalized company like Jaguar..

·
Registered
97 Posts
JLR are often let down by their dealers, my dealer in Spain is C&$P, sold me a car with remote start, and tinted windows, the car does not have remote start, and the windows are only Tinted film. Even on Topix the car spec says tinted windows. To date I have NOT had an apology, basically they have sold the car, so do not want to know of any issues. The front panel to bonnet gap was way out of Spec, this took months to resolve, and then only after JLR Customer care got involved. Love the car, but not the after sales care. I really fancy and I Pace, but sorry, I doubt my dealer would have the skills or even willingness to get involved should a problem occur.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.