Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
They really are such a sleek looking motor.

Lovely!

·
Registered
143 Posts
Great shots. It's good to let them out in the countryside and have a good run. Just like dogs, or kids. :)

·
Registered
105 Posts
Timbo62 said:
Great shots. It's good to let them out in the countryside and have a good run. Just like dogs, or kids. :)
Like a dog??!!!!!!!
It's a big Cat!!!

But... Here's mine having a run on the beach...

Attachments

·
Registered
51 Posts
A little snow in Scotland had melted and turned to sheet ice. I had fitted Goodyear winter tyres so it was good to try them and the vehicles ability in tricky conditions. Both performed well but didn't feel as sure footed on downhill sections as my previous Evoque. I did miss the hill decent control.

Attachments

·
Banned
444 Posts
DWD said:
A little snow in Scotland had melted and turned to sheet ice. I had fitted Goodyear winter tyres so it was good to try them and the vehicles ability in tricky conditions. Both performed well but didn't feel as sure footed on downhill sections as my previous Evoque. I did miss the hill decent control.
This is the only "great shot"! :D

·
Registered
184 Posts
DWD said:
I think you've got Hill descent it's called ASPC - it's the button in front of the electric parking brake - It'll take you down at, wait for it...... 2.2mph!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Russell said:
DWD said:
Your point is??

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
catalyst said:
DWD said:
I think you've got Hill descent it's called ASPC - it's the button in front of the electric parking brake - It'll take you down at, wait for it...... 2.2mph!
Correct. It's very effective.

·
Banned
444 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
Russell said:
DWD said:
Your point is??
My point? My opinion, you don't have to agree!

·
Registered
922 Posts
Wouldn't even waste my time!! But of course that is my opinion only... that I am to entitled to!!!
Was kind of hoping this would have stopped.... however I understand that 24/7 moderating is time consuming, and they also have to walk the fine line between opinions and.... let's just call it other.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
Must be the day for it.... No pics, but very sore back... Not because seats are uncomfortable but tried out dynamic & sport....

My god this thing is fast & the throttle response is astounding...

Have supercharged V8 in XKR but F Pace frightened the passengers on empty roads on the way back from Chichester....

Who also delighted in pointing out my eco score went from 86% to 49% in 10 mins! :lol:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
You're still supposed to be running it in!

Can you get it to dump unburned fuel out of the exhaust in the same way you can with the XKR? Used to love that "party piece" :)

·
Super Moderator
5,032 Posts
Jags cat said:
Wouldn't even waste my time!! But of course that is my opinion only... that I am to entitled to!!!
Was kind of hoping this would have stopped.... however I understand that 24/7 moderating is time consuming, and they also have to walk the fine line between opinions and.... let's just call it other.
Rest assured we are watching very very closely but people can have an opinion as long as its just that. ;)

Some posts have already been removed so we are actively around.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Thank you moderators, no disrespect intended, and appreciate some of the difficulties faced ..... but probably like most of the members finding it very frustrating at times.

·
Registered
1,711 Posts
JLRnumber5 said:
You're still supposed to be running it in!

Can you get it to dump unburned fuel out of the exhaust in the same way you can with the XKR? Used to love that "party piece" :)
Yes, that too was pointed out by giggling 12 year old... I had completely forgotten and was more interested in seeing if I could see diffference between 'Normal' & 'Dynamic'

Not tried fuel dumping - how did you achieve that???! :eek:

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I had a 2006 XKR (first of the new shape with the 4.2 SC V8) and if I floored the throttle whilst it as stationary a couple of times and then back off it would spit fuel out the pipes :)

Of course I am all grown up now :)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.