Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, deposit paid and expected delivery date early Jan!
Went for Ammonite grey, 22" double helix 15 spoke black wheels, black pack, red with black interior, privacy glass etc etc.
However, would you suggest that I wait for the new registration plate in March?? Not sure if this would affect re-sale value in 4 yrs time!?

Cheers

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
Perfect except I'd suggest Jet only interior. Quality states less is more :lol: ;) If you have mood lighting a member on here with mood and red said it isn't a good mix. You don't get the benefit of the colours in mood as red leather detracts.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
Perfect except I'd suggest Jet only interior. Quality states less is more :lol: ;) If you have mood lighting a member on here with mood and red said it isn't a good mix. You don't get the benefit of the colours in mood as red leather detracts.
Hey Carl. Yes, your pics sold it to me! :)
I have red and black interior in my Range Rover now so I'm used to it especially combined with mood lighting which only seems to get all moody when it's dark anyway.
Black interior for me on an already darkish car would be too much....but each to their own if you've gone with black interior :p

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
God don't wait for March, if it turns up 2 weeks before then maybe but a month or more just get it and drive it,
Resale won't be much difference if anything really,
You might get it January or earlier so go for it. Don't let it sit there 6-8 weeks
Well done on getting the petrol by the way. I'm sure you'll enjoy it,
Only annoyance is how often your looking for a petrol station :) feels like your filling up all the time

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Mbadger77 said:
God don't wait for March, if it turns up 2 weeks before then maybe but a month or more just get it and drive it,
You might get it January or earlier so go for it. Don't let it sit there 6-8 weeks
Only annoyance is how often your looking for a petrol station :) feels like your filling up all the time
OK, Jan it is!
Yes, real shame I didn't get to test drive the petrol, just the diesel twice but I heard a customer drive away in the petrol today and it made me turn my head with the acceleration crackle!
How many miles do you get with a full tank?

·
Registered
1,333 Posts
You will love it fella despite your naff red Ann Summers leather! :lol: :lol: Seriously I'm in a Portfolio loaner and am not happy at all!!! Rather drive my daughters I-10 Hyundai it feels that insipid. Desperate to get back in my R-Sport!!

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
CarlFRZ434 said:
You will love it fella despite your naff red Ann Summers leather! :lol: :lol: Seriously I'm in a Portfolio loaner and am not happy at all!!! Rather drive my daughters I-10 Hyundai it feels that insipid. Desperate to get back in my R-Sport!!
Mate, I can assure you that having a red interior will not make anyone feel like Anne Summers unless they are already insecure!!
Roll on the red :lol:

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
MyV6Jag said:
Mbadger77 said:
OK, Jan it is!
Yes, real shame I didn't get to test drive the petrol, just the diesel twice but I heard a customer drive away in the petrol today and it made me turn my head with the acceleration crackle!
Mile per tank is tough. 210 - 230 for me maybe but it's only 13 gallons and depends if you have lots of short trips and keep pressing on the growl pedal :)
If you have a decent commute sure you can push past 300 for the tank.

Don't worry about that so much though and see how you get on.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Mbadger77 said:
MyV6Jag said:
Mbadger77 said:
OK, Jan it is!
Mile per tank is tough. 210 - 230 for me maybe but it's only 13 gallons and depends if you have lots of short trips and keep pressing on the growl pedal :)
If you have a decent commute sure you can push past 300 for the tank.

Don't worry about that so much though and see how you get on.
I don't use it to commute so will only be doing around 5 to 6k miles a year so happy with the above. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
Filled up today and estimated mileage with this next tank was 340 miles. And I'm driving around the Pyrenees, up down and along! It all depends on how you treat your right foot........

·
Registered
458 Posts
Ha ha, hearing the fuel being pulled out of the tank is the best bit, in the f type you can floor it in dynamic (or angry mode as I call it) and if you can take your eyes off the road long enough, you can see the gauge dropping - almost as quickly as the horizon is in your face.
Awesome.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts