Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi and thanks for having me. Got my F Pace ( last week) because I wanted to replace my daily ( Navara pick up) with something more car like/ less truck like. Having owned a 4.2 Na X150 convertible for 10 years I know that Jaguars can be reliable and long lived - if looked after and cared for. I am hoping that the Fp will be just as good. I also require it to be able to handle our large twin axle caravan- hence the big engine and AWD. Paid a bit more than I might have wanted for a 4 year old car but the spec on the one I settled on is tremendous. Park assist, opening pan sunroof, electrically deployable towbar etc. Mileage a bit under 28k . Credit to the dealers valeting guy, it looks brand new. This is Jag no.3 in our household. My wife has an early Xtype 3.0 V6 AWD sport estate. She will occasionally entertain herself by showing a tailgating boy racer a clean pair of heels. Not just your average ancient 2.0d ex repmobile then.

Attachments

·
Registered
10 Posts
Welcome - I love the F-Pace but for some reason, I really want an old X-Type estate - I don't have the room and already have the F-Pace and XE.

·
Super Moderator
4,986 Posts
Welcome to the forum, hope you enjoy your Fpace.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Welcome, and a what a lovely looking FPace, sure to be enjoyed.
I know what you mean about prices of used vehicles. We're having to replace my wife's car as she's having to come out of her company car scheme. What a kerfuffle! Spoke to the lease company about buying her company car - they came back with a bonkers initial quote of c. £27 (+4k over market rate), then earlier this week they revised it up to £30k!. Swiftly told them thanks, but no thanks…..so out of idle curiosity I got an online valuation for my 3.0S D, and it's lost a staggering £500 in the 15 months since i bought it - so not too bad at all 😃

·
Registered
33 Posts
Lovely looking car, enjoy.
I might be a little biased as I have a 3.0s in White 😆

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hello & welcome, stay safe. I also have an XK8 for the fun times, liking my F-Pace after an XFS.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts