Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That's the point ,they are tracking them now :shock:
And that's not a FE :eek: :shock: :roll:
And apparently they are even test driven them at the dealers :roll: :twisted: :evil:

JAGUAR is now letting us Brits down big time :roll:

·
Registered
208 Posts
The US is the primary market for the F-Pace, with much larger anticipated sales than the UK. It makes sense from a corporate point of view that the would focus their initial release there. It may not be what we want to hear, but it makes sense.

·
Registered
453 Posts
I think from what dealership has said they want a global launch on or about the same day or days globally, so they have to manufacturer masses of cars and get them to the relevant locations, which when moving by ships cant take a few weeks, Hence lots of left hand drive models being manufactured and apparently shipped out weeks earlier than we get told of our vehicles being manufactured. The posting saying some guy got a test drive in USA forum im guess was an unauthorised test drive , im pretty sure Jaguar have told all dealerships to keep the cars under wraps till a pre defined date.

Im thinking tying up all information on here and from US forums i think us Non FE buyers will start to take ownership from the 2nd or 3rd week in may.

My Salesman said normally from build to handover its usually 2-3 weeks maximum. My car being built 1st week in may so anticipating handover weekend 22-23 of May ....watch this space ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts