Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner

USA Forum

4K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  Jags cat 
#1 ·
I was reading a US Forum when I came across this
"'Im still of the opinion the Fpace isn't in nearly as high of demand in the U.S. as people here seem to think. There is no explanation for them to add the free first payment offer that they did 4-6 weeks ago unless pre-orders weren't meeting expectations. Combine that with the fact new US preorders seemingly have about a 3-4 month lead time, while in the UK they're often quoting 6-9 mos, and I think its pretty clear US sales are soft. And again, I know the dealers are as busy as they've ever been, but Jag sold 14k total cars in the U.S. last year, they're not starting from an even moderate baseline."

Sounds as though Jaguar is discounting in US bit disappointing when UK clients have placed orders and can't get a delivery date.

#2 ·
This is the caption I saw on one of the US Jaguar dealership site I was viewing:

"BE ONE OF THE FIRST TO OWN A JAGUAR F-PACE AND ENJOY BUILT-IN NAVIGATION ON US* PLUS RECEIVE A CREDIT FOR YOUR FIRST MONTH PAYMENT UP TO $800 ON A LEASE OR LOAN THROUGH JAGUAR FINANCIAL GROUP"

The US market has so much competition perhaps their rationale for offering these terms. When they shared the interest rates terms at my UK dealer I immediately stopped the conversation. :eek: :shock:

Zane

#5 ·
Hello fro US and sorry for a longer delivery for UK, but US is a priority market for SUV. When I put my $500.00 deposit ( November 18, 2015) $800.00 for the first payment "on us" , already was there (JP Morgan Chase Financing note) and in that time nobody knows the sales figures. But today I could tell you a figures from dealer in New York ( Freeport Jaguar)- last 45 days they orders 36 cars and some of them even with "trade in" and they are expecting more deals coming after NYC auto show, because not a lot of people saw a car in person and for US customers it is very important to do that and take a test drive, so we will see , but now delivery from my dealer is a mid of July for new orders ( not so bad)

#6 ·
As much as I'd like to believe the UK is important to Jaguar what with it being a UK company but the fact is other markets like the USA will outstrip our sales figures with ease and if the F-Pace is as good as we all believe it will be this market will be crucial for Jaguar and since no market place is as competitive as in the States where the customer is very much KING it's to be expected that dealers will be trying every trick in the book to sweeten that deal and grab as many customers as they can from the likes of Porsche, Audi, Mercedes and BMW.

I'd also be willing to bet that Jaguar will allocate more cars to the US compared to here in anticipation of a huge up take so lengthy delivery times won't be seen, at least in the short term.

#8 ·
Could probably order one today in America, and be told when, how and get everything including the nice blue paint.. And shipped halfway around the world quicker than we are ever likely to here!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.