Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
So if I could order one through a US dealership I would get it 3 months earlier and at 25% less cost!
Now if only I could get them to put the steering wheel on the correct side!

·
Registered
922 Posts
I refer back to my post the other day!! If you do it for one,you should do it for all to make it fair. But of course Jaguar would know best what we would like in our cars in different markets around the world and how much is fair to pay.. I mean they only have to pay to ship every car to America an extra 6- 10,000 miles... So of course it makes sense to sell them cheaper with more kit.. Because us lot will subsidise any loss, bless us,Aren't we stupid.. I mean nice!(sorry). And we also have the #ick heads in our gov desperate to tell us not to leave EU beacause we would loose so much! Is it just me, or does something seem wrong here!! Guess which way I am voting in June? :twisted:

·
Registered
410 Posts
I believe the 5 year warranty has 60k mileage ceiling though :roll:

·
Registered
115 Posts
Unfortunately I cannot configure the same spec for my Portfolio I have chosen using the US site, a lot of nice bits cannot be specc'ed, then again it is a 3L SuperCharged and only £37K as opposed to £48K over here...

Considering the spec deficiencies over the pond I am happy for the differences quite frankly, I am getting a much nicer Jaguar "package" than I could over there.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Ive just attempted to spec my vehicle on the US site, not able to ad a fair few bits i have speced here but comes out approx 7K cheaper but i believe us taxes apply after so im guessing not a massive difference in price... although thgey do get panoramic roof as standard, LED lights as standard and electric seats as standard power fold mirrors but not as many wheel options... But does look like they get a lot for the Dollar over there .

1 - 9 of 9 Posts