Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello!

I'm in Gran Canaria but going to buy an F - Pace in Gibraltar, I do here the same question as I did to the GIB dealer :

1_ Regarding 22" wheels, can you verify that if I order an F pace with 18" with the certificate of conformity , can I holomologate the vehicle with it to have 22" without issues ? is that in th CoC ¿? I haven't seen one and need to know that point because I'm going for aftermarket wheels.

2_ Do you have photos of any car with the cosmic blue colour that is suppose to be available during the end of 2016 ¿?

3_ With 22" wheels, is needed the adaptative suspension to soft the ride or is it soft enough selecting the normal suspension setting manually ?

Thanks.

Salva

·
Registered
207 Posts
Good morning Salva,

Thank you for your message.

I can confirm that should a Certificate of Conformity be available for the vehicle, this is provided based on the original manufacturers specification, and not against any changes that have been made to the specification.

I can also confirm that computer images for any vehicle currently available can be viewed by the online configuration system, which you can view on the below link.

http://www.jaguar.co.uk/index.htmll

Many thanks,
Amellia

·
Banned
444 Posts
salva72 said:
Hello!

I'm in Gran Canaria but going to buy an F - Pace in Gibraltar, I do here the same question as I did to the GIB dealer :

1_ Regarding 22" wheels, can you verify that if I order an F pace with 18" with the certificate of conformity , can I holomologate the vehicle with it to have 22" without issues ? is that in th CoC ¿? I haven't seen one and need to know that point because I'm going for aftermarket wheels.

2_ Do you have photos of any car with the cosmic blue colour that is suppose to be available during the end of 2016 ¿?

3_ With 22" wheels, is needed the adaptative suspension to soft the ride or is it soft enough selecting the normal suspension setting manually ?

Thanks.

Salva
Hi Salva,

I too have an EU specification F-Pace R Sport 3.0D. I ordered my car with 20" alloys, I have just checked my CoC and it ONLY lists the 20". I thought that it might list all approved sizes.

This would not be an issue in UK, because our registration document does not have a "Ficha Tecnica" (Technical sheet). However in Spain if you get stopped by the Police in a road side check, or in the future require an ITV (MOT) you will have a problem.

Take care.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.