Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Regards lumbar support, or lack of, I find it hard to believe that the JLR dealers are unable or unwilling to add the feature.

·
Registered
287 Posts
They are not allowed to use none JLR parts, and JLR does not carry after market porducts.

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hi all,
What about a SEAT REPLACEMENT!?

1) Can another seat with 18-way electrical adjustment be fitted where the car originally had the 10-way seats?

2) has anyone put an SVR /newer model seats into their pre-facelift F-Pace?

3) How much would either option cost?

·
Registered
287 Posts
@SuperXstyle

I think you clash with the vehicle's type approval. The adjustments are just power switches, so if the seat is further identical, why not ?

You would have to find out first how the seats are fixed to the rails, or bolted to the body.

I would try to find a car that's a write off, with now airbags deployed. Then you can be quite sure the seats are still good.

Be ware : seats are fitted with eg side airbags, these are explosive devices that can go off when tampered with !

·
Registered
56 Posts
When I was looking to buy an F pace I didn't get on with the R-Sport seats, so I bought the Portfolio because they seemed more luxurious. I've been fine with the Windsor leather ones in the Portfolio. Perhaps they are a direct swap, worth finding out.

21 - 25 of 25 Posts