Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I struggled to find quality pictures of an Ultimate Black as a manual without a black pack and black wheels. I have added lots of pictures below which will hopefully help someone with a configuration dilemma.

AJL

Attachments

·
Registered
922 Posts
Great pics, I was torn between those alloys and helix... But wanted to be close to the concept as poss, but can see and understand the dilemma people get into when trying to choose :? .... Happy shopping pacers :lol:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Many thanks for posting many photos. Interesting but I somehow cannot quite visualise what is it like living in a black interior. My car, with black interior and silver body, will arrive in August and I hope I didn't make a wrong choice of colour.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Great pics aj, nice details there. :cool:

And to George, have you not had an opportunity to view or test drive an example which gives you a better idea of what you'll like? I am surprised to read in your other post that they only come with 18" wheels in your part of the world . . can't think why you wouldn't be given a choice! :?

·
Banned
444 Posts
Does anyone know if it possible to remove the silver or black horizontal bars in the two lower front grille sections, on the R Sport?

A comment on the black, what a shame that the lower rear valance is finished in that cheap looking grey plastic.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Looks great - happy motoring!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi Catwoman, there is no demo at available as yet in Singapore. So a number of us bought our cars by impulse. Yes, we can opt for larger wheels and it would be very costly. We are a small island country and so it should be rather ok to drive around with 18" wheels.

It's expensive to own a car here. My 2.0D Prestige will cost me close to USD180k!!!!

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
Hello George and welcome!

I have just returned from one of my regular trips to our Asia office and I was sitting with my colleague at Spago on floor 57 of Marina Bay Sands looking at the amazing skyline and deliberating on how I could easily live in Singapore.

We then hopped into his RR Evoque which he told me cost almost USD160,000 to put on the road and I decided perhaps I couldn't!!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hi JLRnumber5,
Hope you had a great time in Singapore. We are a small country and so the need to control car population is a necessity. But it doesn't mean that I am all for the high import levies etc. Well, we just have to bear with it as stagnant traffic is a nightmare and high price economically.
I rather enjoy a wonderful drive in my new FP than swearing at the traffic jam.
Thanks!

G

·
There is a tax to own a car and it's actually a lottery !
Around 100k SGD for 10 years for a car with a 2L engine if I remember correctly.
Then the car itself is also a lot more expensive than in Europe.

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
Wow!, thanks George, I had no idea it was sooo expensive to own a car like the FP or the Evoque in your country!!!! That's really given me pause for thought! Enjoy your beautiful car, they are amazing vehicles! :p

·
Registered
4,228 Posts
My colleague was telling me that's not the only cost to take into account. He said because the license is granted for 10 years essentially cars become almost valueless after that point.

Yes George I like Singapore very much. It's changed a lot since I was there as a kid. I remember when raffles was almost on the beach!

·
Registered
138 Posts
thank you very much for sharing.

beautiful motor!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
What did you do to the rear valance. ? No black pack but no light great valance !!

·
Super Moderator
1,953 Posts
ajluker said:
Sorry - what is the question ?
:lol: . . . to be, or not to be, perhaps? . . just guessing!

Good opportunity to take another look at your car pics 'aj' . . looks great, you still happy with it?, no ICTP glitches? . . loving my manual R-Sport :p

1 - 20 of 26 Posts