Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Going through the fun of building a car is great but when placing my order I asked for all season tyres and was told that would be extra from the parts dept!
The only contact is through the rubber, 4 months are cold, the car will be here, hopefully, before the winter, so why not be able to specify winter, all season or summer tyres on a 45k car?
David

·
Registered
260 Posts
That's disappointing
20 inch and below rims in USA allegedly get all weather tyres so why can't we at least have choice free of charge.

Smaller rims on BMW SUVs seem to ship with non runflat all season tyres.

All seasons are a good compromise for me.

·
Registered
948 Posts
Crdavid said:
Going through the fun of building a car is great but when placing my order I asked for all season tyres and was told that would be extra from the parts dept!
The only contact is through the rubber, 4 months are cold, the car will be here, hopefully, before the winter, so why not be able to specify winter, all season or summer tyres on a 45k car?
David
If your dealer was worth his salt he should be able to give you a swap and only charge the fitment and re-balance because most dealers also offer their customers replacement tyres at service points if needed and have the equipment to do the change.

If your dealer told you it's extra from the parts dept then call your local tyre repair shop and see if he would be willing to swap your new Summer Tyres for ALL Weather ones, it's worth a phone call. ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.