Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
While the 22" rims look amazing, has anyone done any research into tyre availability? There doesn't seem to be much choice and what I could find was very pricey.
Also, other wheel sizes come with all-weather tyres, but the 22s are summer ones. If I went from BMW to an SUV and STILL couldn't get my car off the drive in the snow then I'd be really hacked off!

·
Registered
51 Posts
Interesting. I have specified the standard 19" rims on my Portfolio as the Scottish Highland roads do not lend themselves to low profile tyres and I will have to get winter tyres anyway. However the official Jaguar order form clearly shows my vehicle as being fitted with 255/55 R19 Summer Tyres. (C63G). Where does it say that all-weather tyres are standard on all but 22" rims.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Yes as demand increases there will be more options. Given that I've had to go with black black as didn't really like the other wheels I think I'll buy some new wheels. - maybe a grey gun metal colour to give contrast
Bang the winter tyres on the new rims and save the Helix for March - Sept.
Just a thought - probably end up running them all year but would be easier to,change

1 - 7 of 7 Posts