Jaguar F-Pace Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Until I join the private ambulance club. Car was due to arrive at dealer yesterday in time for collection on Friday.

Had no confirmation from dealer yet though, but he did assure me on Monday that they would check all of the common failings that others have reported.

Can't help getting the feeling that I might get a call tomorrow to say "er.... there's been a problem..." I even still keep referring to it as 'the car' rather than 'my car'.

I'm sure I'm worrying about nothing. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm sure everything will be perfectly aligned and in good working order. It will won't it? :?

·
Super Moderator
5,033 Posts
Fingers crossed all is good for you, not everyone is having issues so hopefully your be good.

Pop some images up when you can as its always good to see another black on black version.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ha ha! I spoke too soon!
The dealer just emailed me a couple of pics of the car now at the dealership :p

Yes - that is a tow bar mounted bike rack on the rear!
Finally - I'm beginning to believe!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
It certainly looks pretty substantial (the bike rack). You reckon I'll be able to fit it in the boot for the drive home - or will I have to keep it attached?

·
Registered
192 Posts
Bit of a shame the bike rack appears to be Land Rover badged rather Jaguar Badged.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.